I Teeth cleaned by dentist 4 to 5 day ago but no improvement from bad breath. Now I feel that loose my front teeth so after cleaning teeth its happen that teeth loose from teeth bone.

I Teeth cleaned by dentist 4 to 5 day ago but no improvem...
Loosening of teeth post scaling is a normal feeling. As the plaque is removed ,now the tooth will again have it's firm grip with the gums and underlying bone in 24-72 hours.In case ,you are more worried ,you can always contact the treating dentist for a follow up check up. Bad breath also subsides post scaling in a week's time, if the cause is oral hygiene​ realated and not gastrointestinal.
Hi maam, CLEANING Cleaning your teeth is much better & healthier than deposits on teeth. You can be certain that the dentist could not remove enamel with his/her scaler (The cleaning kit). The more likely scenario is that the dentist will remove some calculus or tartar build up between & around the teeth that the gap was being filled in by it & henceforth removing the tartar successfully makes an existing space visible. The other scenario is that your teeth are beginning to move (shift). You may consult me in person. DENTAL TIPS: - Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.