Dear Dr' can I improve my memory power to read and write the exam. Give me a sujetion or medicine to improve my memory power. Plz.

Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Memory and mind power depends on three aspects. Understanding, retention and recollection. Recollection is easy if your retention is proper and flawless. Retention is possible when you are able understand what you read or learn. To understand you should have concentration. Concentration comes from effective learning techniques based on creative and active learning. Physical exercise, outdoor games, entertainment, socializing coupled with systematic learning improves your memory and mind power. Vegetables, fruits and nuts are perfect for memory. Brain games like sudoku and jigsaw puzzles helps too. Avocados, Beetroots, Blueberries, Broccoli. Celery, Coconut Oil, Dark Chocolate etc are good for improving concentration and memory. I suggest online education counseling. Take care.