I have a problem of white ulcers on the walls of mouth and also on tongue .continuously these ulcers suddenly appears and after some time automatically disappears so what problems I have .is there any major problem.

I have a problem of white ulcers on the walls of mouth an...
These ulcers are called aphthous ulcers. The cause of this are so many and one of then is stress induced. Any kind of stress like exams, family and friends, job or marriage related can contribute to this. Treatment is symptomatic. Meet a dentist, get cleaning done and maintain good oral hygiene. Drink plenty of water, do some exercise to channelize stress and you can apply dologel directly over mouth ulcers to relieve pain.
Hello, you can apply baking soda on your ulcers, this will help you to relieve them. If it still persists visit a physician get a checkup done. Get your vitamin B levels checked, if required start taking supplements.

Nearby Doctors

RECOMMENDED HEALTH PACKAGES