Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

I had a sex with my wife some days ago then I have loose a sperm on her vagina after that clean with the cloth it. But she can't get on time period. She date is 16 so it can be dangerous for us. Either she get a pregnant?

Hi. Thankyou for the query. If your wife's menses are delayed you need to get a pregnancy urine test done. Please note that even if you successfully ejaculated out of the body or thought that you did chances of you ejaculating close to the vagina can lead to conception. The pre ejaculate fluid can possibly have some live sperm enough to lead to conception. If you are so sure that you do not want to get pregnant in the near future please opt for proper contraceptive methods like using a condom or taking an oral contraceptive pill. Do not depend on luck and take risks.
Yes there are chances of pregnancy. Do urine pregnancy test and consult.