I have a low AMH count of 0.4. All other blood tests are normal. We have not consciously tried to conceive but referred to a going for normal consultation. Even without trying any medication we have been advised to start IVF treatment immediately. I need to understand if that is really the only way or can we take medication and still try naturally. My age is 32.

I have a low AMH count of 0.4. All other blood tests are ...
It depends on your fallopian tubes patency and Ultrasound lower abdomen, for any uterine pathology, besides your other harmonal tests reports, otherwise by enhancing your ovarian reserve and fertility ,you may be able to conceive naturally. So kindly get back to us with all your reports, so as to advise you further on this.
Dear lybrate-user, as you have posted your AMH is 0.4, which suggests that you have low ovarian reserve, which is genetic. Its what you are born with, so there is no medication which can improve this, so trying naturally the chances are as good as nil and yes you shud consult an infertility specialist and go fr IVF immediately.