My teeth are not white. They are like lite yellow. I brush my teeth 10-20 minutes but no result. I used many tooth pastes but no better result. What should I do for making my teeth whitening?

My teeth are not white. They are like lite yellow. I brus...
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. For more white teeth, you can go for whitening or bleaching procedure. You can also go for veneering or crowns Ask your dentist about it. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Excess of every thing is bad get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Hi, You need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening. Regards
If you have any tobacco related habit you must quit it first if you are really concerned about teeth whitening. If not, there is good news about your problem. Visit a dentist and get a professional cleaning and polishing done. If required you can get bleaching of teeth according to your need. Simple brushing for 10-20 minutes will not help you but its damaging for both teeth and gums. Proper brushing technique with any toothpaste requires only 1 to 2 minutes to maintain oral and dental health. Thank you.
You should get scaling done from a dentist, also avoid too much of coffee or tea.
Hello sir, the simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Teeth will never look same in everyone. Light yellowish​ is common. Never brush your teeth for 10-20 min. That may lead to enamel loss and still your teeth looks more yellowish. Professional cleaning once in a years and 3 min of brushing daily is sufficient.
You are brushing too much time. Ideally only 3 minutes of brushing with a good tooth brush and paste is ideal. Selection of tooth brush depends on the race, food habits, age of the patient, and the problem of the teeth. The stains on your teeth has to be diagnosed first whether it is internal or external. Anyways you must take the consultation of the dentist and then decide.
Pl don't brush more 2-3 min. It may intrinsic straining on your teeth, so go to dentist for bleaching.