My premolar tooth's cavity was filled last month. But now I feel highly sensitive when I drink cold or hot fluids at the same part. Why is it so?

My premolar tooth's cavity was filled last month. But now...
The cavity might not be cleaned completely before it was filled. So there is a high chance that it is still infected. Second, there may be incomplete filling or over filling which also initiate similar type of feeling. Third, your tooth may require RCT or intentional RCT after radiographic examination. Fourth, sometimes culprit is neighboring tooth which is easily diagnosed by dentist. In any case do visit your dentist and discuss your problem. Our duty is to educate you about your tooth related problems so that it will not be difficult for you to understand what is going on. Thank you.
Consult ur doctor again maybe the filling is to b taken out n redone
A major cause of tooth sensitivity is root exposure. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning along with desensitizing procedures and / or artificial enamel filling and / or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Until then apply a desensitizing paste (Sensodyne Tooth paste) on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min until you brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight will be better. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.