Hi i have gap Between my two teeth so much gaps are there. And I want a good smiling face. So, please help me.

Hi i have gap Between my two teeth so much gaps are there...
Go for clip treatment.
You can get orthodontic treatment done. Also known as braces for you to understand. The duration of the course depends on case to case. Now a days if you don want braces to be placed over your tooth than you can also look for clear aligners which is a kind of home treatment where you will get clear plates sets, which has to be used everyday and has to be changed in every 3 week time. Kindly visit for more details.
Hello Lybrate user, for your problem the best treatment would be Orthodontic treatment (braces). This treatment will not only close the gaps, it will give a correct alignment of your teeth thereby enhancing your smile. Adult Orthodontic treatment is very common nowadays. To discuss further you need to visit an Orthodontist (Braces specialist).
Gap between the two teeth if inside can be corrected by Tooth colour filling materials. If the teeth are outside then you will require orthodontic treatment.
For it you concern to orthodontics to get fix ortho (braces) treatment.
Go for direct composite filling ferom your dentist.
Go for orthodontic treatment.