Dear Doctor, I am noticing for past one month or more that my penis head is dry and my foreskin is sticking to the head like sticker. I used to wash the forehead with little soap but after noticing the dryness, I wash the forehead only with warm water but still there is not much difference in the dryness. I also have a concern of premature ejaculation for which I tried Homeo medicine but did not find any difference but this condition imam facing for quite some time. Is there any serious issue that I need to be concerned about. Request your support in this regard. Thanks.

Dear Doctor,
I am noticing for past one month or more tha...
Please Use dermac or Pears soap for bath and cleaning penile skin, glans etc Apply Candid B lotion Twice a day for 7 days For premature ejaculations. Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Take salads and fruits more Take milk, dry fruits regularly Take Tab confido by Himalaya 2 2 for 6 mths Musali pak by Patanjali 2 tsf twice a day for 6 mths.