I have cavity in my 2 teeth I consulted doctor he suggested me for permanent filling is it ok? N how much it effective n how long?

I have cavity in my 2 teeth I consulted doctor he suggest...
Hi lybrate-user, ya your decayed area must be cleaned and fill with permanent dental materials, it s the step of further decay to spread deep into pulp i.e. Nerve of tooth, if it involves pulp you may need root canal treatment in which infected pulps are removed by dental instruments and filled with dental materials followed by placement of crown, It s the only remedy for your cavity!
Well goahead. No fillings are permanent. They will serve for few years and later on you can change them.
If there is no pain then you should go for permanent filling. Permanent filling as the name suggest are permanent and would retain for years. So you should get it done as soon as possible otherwise it would go deep inside and will develop pain.
Yes it's ok a filling well done can last life long.
It is important to get your cavities filled up as they may cause further decay if left untreated. If done properly and at right time, cavity fillings do last a life time.
Hello, you can do warm salt water rinses as a home remedy. This will give you temporary relief from pain. You need to visit the dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done. If there is a cavity, get it filled. If there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated. Then get a crown placed over it.