Hello sir I am 26 years old. I notice that my teeth cavity is going to increase day to day. I haven't cavity before. I used Colgate (salt) tooth paste. What is the reasons for corrosions my teeth. Thanks you.

Hello sir
I am 26 years old. I notice that my teeth cavit...
If there are cavities in your teeth then get them filled as early as possible. And to avoid further cavities maintain proper oral hygiene. Brush your teeth twice a day. Whenever you eat something sweet or anything just do mouth rinses with water to avoid food lodgement in teeth.
Hello sir
The cavity has to b cleaned n filled first than you can maintain by twice brush especially at night.
Hello sir
Hi ,Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day inter dentally, Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages, Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal, Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water, Drink not consume alcohol drinks, Don’t smoke. If you feel cavity s deep immediately consult your dentist and get filled ,orelse it may go deeper & deepr cause pain in your teeth.
Hello sir
All the cavities in your mouth has to be restored. Later you shall maintain your oral hygiene with proper brushing technique.
Hello sir
Cavities are infections of the teeth. If not corrected they do keep spreading and tooth paste can't help to stop them. They can prevent further decay. Visit your dentist to get them fixed, then maintain with toothpaste.
Hello sir
Hello, you need to visit the dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done. If there is a cavity, get it filled. If there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated. Then get a crown placed over it.
Hello sir
Get your cavities filled up by a dentist and start brushing after each meal.