Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hello sir I am 26 years old male I have problem with my penni its not functioning properly as before I use to masturbate frequently since wen I was in 8th standard now am facing a problem its not erecting properly as before once wen I use to hav sex with my girlfriend it not get inserted in her and with in seconds I shot der it self wen I was trying to insert in her. Dis is my situation sir and nw am going to married in dis year so please help me out with this situation. .please sir.

Dear Lybrate user. Please don’t panic. You must understand ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION. There is nothing called erectile dysfunction while having masturbation. Loosing erection in the initial stages of sex or not having erection at all or having late erection or lack of sexual desire are called erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of a physical or psychological condition. It can cause stress, relationship strain, and low self-confidence. The main symptom is a man's inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction should first be evaluated for any underlying physical and psychological conditions. I suggest online counseling and sex therapy. Take care.