I have yellow teeth how to make it white is there any possibility to make it white.

I have yellow teeth how to make it white is there any pos...
Hi, There are various method / products available to whiten teeth. The most effective is in-office whitening done by a dental professional. It's usually a one hour procedure in which whitening gel will apply to the teeth and activate by whitening light for 10 to 15 minutes. 2 or 3 such sessions may required. Regards
hello, as a home remedy you can apply baking soda or strawberry crush on your teeth for sometime.you can even go for bleaching treatment for teeth whitening.
Hello. Teeth appearing yellow could be because of two reasons. Either intrinsic stains or extrinsic. So visit your dentist and get your teeth checked. If extrinsic stains then scaling has to be done or if intrinsic then bleaching has to be done.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Go for teeth Bleaching treatment.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.