Hi Blood comes out from my teeth and black spot occurs in my teeth what should I do.

Hi Blood comes out from my teeth and black spot occurs in...
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Black spots could be because of stains or tartar on your teeth surfaces. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Hi I understood your concern about your teeth. Blood comes because you have gingivitis. Consult a dentist and get scaling done, which help to improve the situation. Black spot occurs in your teeth because you have tooth decay. Please visit dentist and get it filled. Avoid further progression Thank you.
Get scaling polishing done by the dentist n than brush twice daily especially at night you may require some fillings on black spots.
Go to dentist for scaling and polishing.