My mother Sushila is having problem in her teeth from last 15 years, sometimes it is bleeding in her teeth, she is very miser that's the reason she never went to the doctor can you suggest me what can happen if there will be regular bleeding in her teeth?

My mother Sushila is having problem in her teeth from las...
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
She has to go to the doctor for scaling and polishing followed by gum massage for home remedies you can contact me personally.
She has to get scaling done from a dentist to get rid of bleeding from teeth and gums.