Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old. I am facing Acne problem since from my puberty. I visited skin specialist and after that gynaecologist also. All effected until I was on treatment. But again I am facing acne and irregular periods Problem. I am having irregular periods and PCOD problem. Basically I am also having problem of pimples. Hence I visited gynaecologist. She suggested me dane 35 tablet, but due to some miscommunication I took that tablet for continues 3 months. So my does completely got wrong. So again she gave me same tablet that I took correctly for 21 cycles for 3 months. It was effective, I got my periods regular 4 months after and pimples also cleared. But she said me to stop the pill .so again I got so many nodular pimples and irregular period .and also less amount of black blood in my periods. And very less flow of blood. Is something wrong with my body? What should I do.

Dear lybrate-user. The problem lies with the hormones. It does happen with 20-30% females. You should go for gynaecological treatment. Acne will fall in line accordingly. Avoid stress/oily and junk food. Try Yoga. Maintain healthy lifestyle. Avoid too much of make up. Things are gonna be fine soon.