There is a gap between my two front teeth .this gap was not there before 1 month but I do not know the reason of this gap. I want to know the cost of removable braces for upper teeth?

There is a gap between my two front teeth .this gap was n...
Consult a orthodontist c if remove able braces will b of help to you or you require fixed rule out enlarged labial freenum ask your Dr. if vineers or crowns will help you cost will depend on type of tt required.
Hello, gap in between teeth can be filled by 1. Orthodontic treatment, it is the most safest and conservative treatment. 2. Ceramic or composite veneers. 3. Crown visit an Orthodontist and get it checked. Get your X-rays done. The treatment will cost you around Rs 25,000-40,000/- depending upon the case, dentist and locality of the clinic.
The gap in between the two teeth is a common phenomena. Do not worry. If your teeth is pushed outside it may need braces. Most often it can be corrected by simple removable braces which will cost within Rs. 5000 / If at all the tooth is inside but gap alone seen. Then many different types of gap closure can be done either with Crowns or tooth colour filling materials. The fees will be again from Rs. 2000/ to 8000/
We cannot suggest the cost of braces.