Best way to cure hyperacidity I have this problem from three months. please help to cure tgus.

Best way to cure hyperacidity I have this problem from th...
Hi, Follow these tips: - Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations, - Eat in small quantities frequently. - Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food - Drink plenty of water in between your intake. - Keep away from mental stress and tensions, - Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions. - Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc - Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach. - Be careful about the food while eating outside. - Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency. - Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely. - Sleep at least for 8 hours a day. - Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.