I have got a bad breath problem after brushing also my gums n spit of mouth smells bad wt to do.

I have got a bad breath problem after brushing also my gu...
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Hi mam ,eat a healthy, balanced diet and avoid eating strongly flavoured or spicy food. Cut down on sugary food and drink, as it can increase the amount of bacteria in your mouth. Cut down on coffee. Drink plenty of water to help prevent your mouth becoming dry, Chew sugar-free gum after eating, to stimulate the flow of saliva. This will help clean away any remaining food particles. Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. Make sure you visit your dentist for regular check-ups. Having regular dental check-ups will ensure that any plaque is removed from your teeth, particularly in areas that are difficult to reachYour dentist can recommend the best way to clean your teeth and gums, and point out areas you might be missing, They can also identify any signs of gum disease and ensure early treatment.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
You should get scaling done from a dentist and start brushing after each meal.