Hello, I am here to consult about my health regarding my excessive weight in my lower part of body. From the top am all fine. But when it comes lower part, there's is excessive fat accumulated. I don't know the reason about it and the main issue is that, the fat in these areas is increasing rapidly. Please help.
4 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello, The nutritional recommendations for weight control and loosing fat include the following:
- Emphasize weight control by exercising daily and not taking in too many calories. Cycling and running is very beneficial for you.
- The bulk of your diet should consist of healthy fats (liquid vegetable oils such as olive, soy, mustard, sunﬂower, and peanut) and healthy carbohydrates (fruits, vegetables, and whole-grain foods such as whole-wheat bread, oatmeal, and brown rice, sweet potatoes etc.
- If both the fats and carbohydrates in your diet are healthy, you probably do not have to worry much about the percentages of total calories coming from each.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits (six to eight servings per day).
- Eat moderate amounts of healthy sources of protein (nuts, legumes, ﬁsh, poultry, and eggs).
- Limit dairy consumption—other than nonfat dairy products—to one to two servings a day.
- Minimize the consumption of red meat, butter, reﬁned grains (including white bread, white rice, and white pasta), potatoes, and sugar.
Hope this helps.
5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Weight Loss Treatment treatment