Hello sir/mam. I am doing weight exercise .Now I am not able to do heavy exercise. So is it OK to do high reps exercise instead of heavy weights.

Hello sir/mam. I am doing weight exercise .Now I am not a...
Dear Weight exercises burn more calories. Even when we are asleep, calories are used. If you aim to reduce weight, pl take a personal trainer and follow his instructions. Diet plan is a must.Pl don't change the workout plan on your own. It will take at least 3-6 months for positive results.Once you start reducing wt, then you may follow your own exercise pattern.
Hello Ramandeep! In weight training we do increase the intensity and frequency both gradually. But if you are not comfortable with more weights you can continue with more reps. You should supplement your diet with healthy proteins as it will help you to add more weight.
Yes.