I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is solely depend on my feed. Initially the lactation was good enough but gradually I noticed the lactation become unhealthy. I am keenly taking care on a balanced diet, started having jeera powder & shatavari churna as well besides other meals. But still not satisfied with the lactation. I hv started with monthly periods as well. Kindly suggest me what other than that I can do for healthy lactation.

I have delivered a baby four months ago. Since then he is...
Hi Congratulations on your new journey as a parent. You have been doing a good job by exclusively breastfeeding the baby. Well done. If you think the milk supply is Getting lower you could ask your obstetrician to prescribe medicine s to enhance breastmilk production. Also drink plenty of water and have lots of time with the baby. Continuing to feed frequently will increase your milk supply and try not to stress yourself, the more calm you are the more you can concentrate on the baby which will help with the release of hormones needed for milk production. Good luck.