What if Crown of root canal treatment opened, Can I leave it as opened for 2 months?

What if Crown of root canal treatment opened, Can I leave...
Yes you may but again root canal has to b prepared for sealing.
no, that will cause reinfection
Not at all go for capping immediately.
Dear Lybrate user, any tooth after root canal treatment loses a lot of it's natural structure and becomes weak and liable to break/fracture. That's why we put cap over it to protect it from excess forces and accidental breakage. If your cap is broken, I would advise you to get a new one immediately to avoid any further damage.
Hello lybrate-user, Please don't think of it as the crown given after RCT is meant to support and strengthen the tooth! If you do not get your crown placed within 1 week, then due to physiological movement of teeth and gums the crown won't fit back on your tooth. You will have to pay and get a new crown made and worse your Tooth might fracture due to chewing forces. Regards.