Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chinmoy Mahata
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chinmoy MahataYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mother tinctures for rheumatoid arthritis
Azadiracta indica q- rheumatic pain in lower extremities. Burning of the sole or palm. Numbness associated with rheumatic pain. Forgetfulness and depression. Thirstlessnesss. Soreness marked in the left side of throat. Fever with chill or without chill from 4.30 pm to 7.30 pm. Sweat on upper part of body but no sweat in the lower part
Belladonna q- in stiffness and acute affections when the pains come and go like electric shocks, worse on touch and movement
Calotropis gigantea q- indicated for chronic rheumatism. Crampy pain in the centre of the right palm while grasping any object which lasts for many days. Pain in the wrist joint aggravates on movement. Swelling with soreness of left foot which compels the patient to move always in the bed. Pain aggravates on rest and is relieved by taking coffee.
Curcuma longa q- a specific remedy for acute rheumatism
Eupatorium perfoliatum q- aching in bones of extremities with soreness of flesh. Pain in arms and wrist. Swelling of left great toe
Gaultheria oil- useful for pain due to rheumatic arthritis
Ginseng q- for rheumatism, lumbago and sciatica. Joints become stiff and contracted and there is an increase of urine
Guaicum q- inflammatory rheumatism. It is useful in chronic rheumatism of the upper extremities and in lumbago after abuse of mercury or dependent on syphilis
Hydrophilia sphinosa q- a specific remedy for acute rheumatism
Hymosa q- in acute febrile stage. It neutrilises the acidity of blood, removes deposites from joints and cures all disorders due to the disease
Mimosa humilis q- lancinations in legs and arms. Numbness of arm and right hand, ceasing on movement. Inflammatory swelling of left hand. Swelling of left ankle with redness, tension and pain.
Passiflora incarnata q- reduce rheumatic pain and induce sleep
Propylaminum q- palliates fever and pain in a day or two in acute rheumatism. Rheumatic pains change their place especially in heart lesions. Pain in wrist and ankles, worse by least motion. Fingers cannot hold things. Tingling and numbness of fingers
Rhamnus cal. Q- for muscular pain and rheumatism. There is constipation
Stellaria media q- chronic rheumatic pains
Tinospora cordifolia q- acute rheumatism with fever.
Urtica urens q- pain in ankles and wrist
Viscum album q- rheumatism of joints of gonorrhoeal origin, especially in women.
*sinusitis - homeopathic medicine*
Sinusitis is a common inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, the cavities that produce the mucus necessary for the nasal passages to work effectively.
There is four pairs of sinuses, hollow spaces behind the bones of the face.
Allergies, bacteria or a virus can cause inflammation of the sinuses, or sinusitis.
Facial pain and pressure
Reduced sense of smell
*silicea: 30, 300*
1. Headache mainly on the right side.
2. The patient is chilly and is very sensitive to cold air.
3. Covering up warmly provides relief.
4. Nasal stuffiness.
5. The nasal is hard crusts.
1. Sinus headache is due to suppressed discharge.
2. There is violent headache. The headache better by binding the head tightly or applying pressure.
3. The face is swollen and hot.
4. There is throat pain and cough with throat.
*kali bichrome: 30*
1. Sinusitis with discharge drops back into the throat despite coming out of the nose.
2. The discharge is very thick and mostly yellow and ropy too
3. There is pain and heaviness in the nose.
4. The nose can smell and is blocked with an inability to breathe through it.
5. The headache above the eyes due to sinus infection.
6. The eyes may also get swollen up.
*merc sol: 30*
1. The nasal discharge is yellowish-green with a burning feeling.
2. The nasal membrane gets corroded and ulcerated due to the offensive and thick acrid discharge.
3. The headache with heat in head along with nasal discharge.
4. Increased saliva in mouth and offensive smell.
*pulsatilla: 30, 200*
1. The green-coloured nasal discharge that is bland (without burning)
2. The patient gets general relief in open air.
3. The discharge is horribly offensive.
4. There is headache above the eyes.
5. There’s an absolute absence of thirst.
*spigelia 30, 200*
1. Left-side frontal sinus is infected.
2. Severe throbbing pain over the left eye.
3. The discharge dropping back into the throat from the nose.
1. There is nasal blockage in a person with inflamed sinus.
2. Sticta is the remedy for patients who have no nasal discharge despite making quite an effort.
3. There’s a constant pressure on the nose.
*ammonium carb 200*
1. There is complete blockage of nose makes breathing difficult and the patient has to breathe through the mouth.
2. The worse time for the patient is night.
3. There is snoring due to blocked nose.
*kali iod, 30*
1. There is thin nasal discharge due to sinus inflammation.
2. The discharge is watery in a large quantity and leads to an intense burning sensation.
*hepar sulph. 6, 30*
1. The nasal discharge is thick and yellow.
2. The nostrils become very sore from the acrid discharge,
3. Thenasal passages become sensitive to cold air.
4. The headache with a sense of a nail or a plug that is thrust into the head along with a boring or bursting pain.
5. Their headache above the nose is worse from shaking the head, motion, riding in a car, stooping, moving the eyes, or simply from the weight of a hat.
6. Relieved by the firm pressure of a tight bandage.
7. The scalp is so sensitive that simply combing the hair may be painful.
Mother tinctures for gall stone colic
Atista indica q- colic pain around the umbilicus which makes the patient senseless. Pain aggravates after eating and is relieved by passing flatus. Nausea aggravates in morning. Canine hunger and desire for sweets. Indigestion from fried things. Bitter taste in the mouth. Vomiting after taking milk
Berberis vulgaris q-a specific remedy. Urinary symptoms are prominent.
Cardus marianus q- swelling of gall bladder with tenderness and pain. Prevents further formation of gall stones
Chionanthus q- a prominent remedy for prevention of gall stones. Helps expulsion of the gall stones if already formed
Dioscorea q- severe pain. Pin ameliorates on bending backward
Cactus grandiflorus q- gall stones with constriction and cardiac affections
Stigmata madagus q- relieves at once the violent pain if given during paroxysm
Terminalia chebula q- intense pain in abdomen aggravated at night. Pain aggravated by sitting, better by lying down. Flatulence and distension of abdomen relieved by passing flatus. Anorexia, profuse salivation and bitter taste n mouth. Tongue is coated brown.