Kids dental treatment
Denture & Prosthesis
Crown & Bridges
Root Canal Treatments
Root Cavity Fillings
Onlays & Inlay
Cervical Disc Herniation
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative Adult Scoliosis
Knee replacement surgery
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Pathology Lab/Blood Collection
i had very much pain in my wisdom tooth. Dr Puja suggested me for an xray and as it was in very bad condition she adviced to get it removed. the procedure didnt take much time and was very gently done. now the pain is all gone. thankyou so much.
i am consulting with dr puja bansal for my root canal treatment, she is a excellent dr, no pain, friendly staff. The dr is very well experience dr and expert in her field. A good experience , thanks dr puja bansal .
doctor is very polite. she diagnosed my problem exactly and told me what has to be done. she did scaling and polishing, she taught me the brushing technique, and gave many tips to maintain. thank you doctor
the crown over my lower left tooth came off. so i came to doctor PUJA. She explained the problem to me very well.she gave me treatment options. i found the consultation very satisfying. thank you doctor.
Dr Puja was very good in explaining the treatment plan & explained every step before she did it. I was very comfortable during the procedure. I would have to say she is the best dentist in Pune by far.
very friendly environment, infact enjoyed my treatment alot...i love the outcome, face is looking very different ..very happy to be here and would recommend to others as well..its a must visit..
i visited doctor a few days ago for my braces treatment. doctor did a good consultation for me, i am very happy with the doctor. she explained me the things in detail. thank u so much doctor
i came here for the 1st time. its an amazing experience, now my teeth are clean and healthy. Doctor is very nice behaved and expert in the job what she did. thanks very much.
i had pain in my tooth so i consulted doctor puja she advised me to do root canal treatment. it was completely painless. very satisfied with the treatment. thankyou so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. I found this answer helpful cause it really change the thing what i want to change..thanks
felt relieved,doctor is good and helpful. described the treatment and medicine things in detail. will recommend to all for dental issues
Doctor Puja Bansal is very good at her work & has very excellent knowledge of her work. Thank you Dr Puja Bansal for your Help
i had sensitivity in my tooth. doctor explained the procedure and i got a filling done. now i am relieved. thank you
i had my cleaning done from Doctor. it was very nice. i already feel refreshed and healthy thanks
She is an excellent Doctor & very good with her work. I would recommend her to every one.
i visit dr puja bansal clinic for my cavities. she did the treatment very well thanks.
Dr. Puja Bansal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thnk u...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be knowledgeable. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. Thank u
great job done!! staff is very friendly thanks
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hair fall, but Dr Rita Shah was able to handle it. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing hairfall issue. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Rita Shah. The overall cleanliness in the Prudent International Health Clinic was amazing. Over the period of time the hair fall treatment has helped me a lot. It was amazing, the Prudent International Health Clinic. lt was so nicely made. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Rita Shah is the reason. Rita Shah is a knowledgeable homeopathic doctor.
She is a very practical doctor. The Prudent International Health Clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. During the treatment, my Farzana Shakeel Shaikh supported me a lot as my child my suffering. I owe her a big thanks for making him fine again. All of sudden he developed this ichthyosis vulgaris and didn't know what to do. One of my cousin's referred to Farzana Shakeel Shaikh. Whatever tests the Farzana prescribed, were very correct and they gave us an exact idea about his condition. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Prudent Clinic. he is so much benefitted with her ichthyosis vulgaris treatment, that he is perfectly fine now.
I had an unsafe sex with one of my female friends. 2009 to 2012. Then in 2016 I checked my STD in which all tests came negative.(only hsv1positive) When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV. Since the last three months since I have read about HPV, I feel like I have an hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that After such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore. But I do not believe in my doctor because the fear of HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. So now my question is If I want to find out about HPV then how do I know because HPV does not even have a special test for men. 2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed but there is no sign of any kind in my body. I still have the possibility of being HPV? Please help me give me a perfect answer From which I can get rid of this illusion.
What is the size of enamel of front two teeth that is what mm is the size I recently drilled my teeth he drilled three times I just want to know the size of enamel.
I have cavity and tooth decay. Its around 2 years now. Doctor told to have a root canal one year back. Since then I had no pain. However I still avoids eating from that side of teeth as I know that it will start giving pain. Is there any way to reverse tooth decay and let the tooth heal naturally? I heard about oil pulling as one remedy. What you suggest? Please advise.
My mouth smells very bad at times, I feel uncomfortable to talk anyone for this. How to eliminate the the bad smell?
Walking is a simple activity and it should remain simple. We have forgotten to walk properly since many of us have a desk job. Many of us just shuttle between the bed, car and the desk only. For us walking a mile or so requires too much effort and time. However, it is important that we include walking in our everyday life.
But as we start adding the simplest way of exercise in our daily lives, it is important that we do the same correctly. The proper posture - the proper time and the right attitude is essential.
Proper walking posture is efficient and easy on the body. Poor walking postures can cause early fatigue, discomfort and even injury. Walking properly involves the whole body - from head to toe.
Head: Walk tall, do not lean forward/backward and stand straight.
You don't have to look down. Always look forward, at least 20 feet ahead. The chin should be parallel to the ground and the ears should be directly on your shoulders. Your back should be straight and should not be slouching and walking. Focus on head and whole body will fall in line.
Shoulders: 'Relax ', shrug once and let the shoulders fall back and lift your chest.
If you are stressed, then you might have tight and raised shoulders. It is best to let go of oneself and relax. Let your shoulders fall back and lift your chest. Walk proud and confident.
Arms: 'Swing', it generates extra momentum and increases calorie burning.
Hands should be relaxed. The opposite arm and leg coordination should be there and your arms should be swinging together. Your leg and arm movement ensures that your body is in close coordination with walking. This also helps in building a momentum and opting for an option called power walking - an exceptional way to lose weight.
Core: 'Brace your core'
Core is the muscle group that surrounds the torso or the mid skeleton. It provides stability and should be activated while walking by tightening your abdominal muscles.
Legs: 'Align and level'
Hips should be fairly level, legs should comfortably swing on you stride. Keep your knees tightly bent and do not roll in or out while walking. Your knees must remain properly aligned with the hips and feet.
The heels should strike first with the toes pulled up at 45 degrees. Then roll through the step from head to toe and finally push off with your big toe to move into the next step. Wear flexible shoes as stiff shoes will slap down rather than roll through. Finally, make your walk comfortable and enjoyable.
Focus on one or two points per walk and gradually in few weeks you can master all of the points without having to think about it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I'm Naveena 24 years old. I am facing wisdom tooth pain and it was paining. Slowly the white dust is coming in my teeth with blood. All my teeth were paining. I used warm salt water but there is no change. If I went to doctor he will remove my teeth or any medicine please suggest me doctor soon.
Hi mam I am 25 year old and 6 months married. Me and my partner use protection but due to contraceptive failure I am 4 weeks pregnant. I have done pregnancy test and it is positive. Neither my partner nor me want this at this time and we want to terminate this. My question is, is it safe to get medical abortion as we are worried if we can plan baby afterwards. And is there any complications. Kindly answer as we are in stress.
Ovarian cancer is a broad term used to describe cluster of different types of cancers occurring in a single organ i.e. ovary. It can occur at any age- from infancy till old age , even though ovarian carcinoma in younger/childhood comprises only 20% of all ovarian cancers. Majority of ovarian cancers are epithelial - arising from the covering from ovary or from the fallopian tube or the lining of the peritoneum of the abdominal cavity.
The Silent Killer:
Ovarian cancer is called a silent killer as majority of patients report any symptoms when the disease is in the advance stage. Hardly 2-3% of all ovarian cancers cause bleeding or hirsutism, thereby seeking prompt treatment. Majority of ovarian cancer occurs in peri/postmenopausal women which reflect change in interior milieu in terms of hormones.
Since the symptoms are non-specific, women tend to ignore them due to growing age/menopause. Also, mostly women normally don't consult physicians for such non-gynecological complaints, thereby further delaying the diagnosis. It is recommended that women remain involved in their overall health and keep themselves updated to report any abnormality immediately to a specialist.
The main symptoms associated with Ovarian Cancer are:
Bloating sensation especially after heavy meals.
Increasing abdominal girth (especially if no change in diet or if regularly exercising).
Increasing heaviness (fullness) in lower abdomen.
Persistent Gastritis, if previously absent.
Inability to eat proper meal.
Increased frequency of urination.
Further, if there is family history of breast/uterine/ovarian cancer in first and second degree relatives, this increases the risk of developing ovarian and breast cancer. Such females should remain vigilant for above-mentioned symptoms and should report promptly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Pain is unpleasant suffering caused by injury or illness. Back pain may be sudden/constant, dull, severe or not responding to short rest and medication. Constant pain in back in any region of spine for more than few days to weeks needs intervention.
- Pain which is intense especially at night requires urgent visit to a specialist.
- Sudden onset of pain in back with or without injury needs urgent attention.
- Back pain with difficulty in walking, pain while getting up from position of comfort, pain during change of posture or pain after prolonged sitting (for work) can lead to serious permanent damage, if left untreated.
- Pain which travels to one or both legs may be due to pressure on the nerve/s and if left untreated for long can lead to permanent weakness or damage.
- Pain associated with numbness, tingling or weakness in legs, especially below the knees, commonly called Sciatica, needs to be investigated. Various spinal ailments can lead to weakness in one or two limbs or all four limbs. There may be associated or isolated numbness (loss of sensation to touch, pain or temperature) without back pain.
- Numbness, tingling or weakness may be the only symptoms without any complaint or without history of back pain.
- Problems related to bladder control which may be difficulty to control, hesitancy in passing or dribbling of urine. There may be associated constipation. Loss of bowel/bladder control is caused by pressure on spinal cord &/or nerves which may be due to injury, infection, disc prolapse or tumor.
- Sudden swelling and redness in back usually happens after an injury or accident but sometimes are signs of underlying severe illness.
- Loss of normal shape/curvatures of spine can present with or without pain. It can lead to forward, sideways or rarely backward bending.
- Unintentional weight loss, loss of appetite, evening rise of fever or disturbed sleep with associated back pain/weakness/numbness needs visit to a specialist.
I am 23 years old trying to convince fastly so I consulted doctor she advice me ovabless health supplement, MTHFR tablet, and cholecalciferol D360, and My question is all these tablets are safe to take one month and helps me to convince?
I am almost 20 years old. Last night I checked my blood sugar with diabetics checker machine. I finished my dinner and then 4/5 minute later I checked it. My result was 5.6.is it normal? Or is it diabetics? please answer.
Where do I go for check up (Testing, if any) for bad breath problem in Mumbai. Kindly suggest any government or medical college where they will take my case more seriously and get me rid of this bad breath problem.
My husband had tooth extraction on Wednesday. Same day there was no swelling but next day swelling increased and pain too and ulcers all over mouth. What should he do to avoid swelling and pain. What should he eat. Please advise.
Teeth gaping can be failed or not ?teeth ki gape kaise bhar sakti he koi dikkat to nhi age 16 year he.
Hi, I am Krishna aged 26, suffering from through ulcer. What is best suggestion to get rid of this? I am struggling to take food, struggling to speak struggling to drink.
Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) is a device surgically implanted to help people suffering from a loss of hearing. Most conventional hearing aids transmit sound through air conduction. The BAHA device is suitable for conductive or mild-moderate mixed hearing loss.
Problems with hearing in the middle or outer ears can be helped with the BAHA device. The sound waves received by the BAHA device bypass the middle ear and get delivered straight to the functioning cochlea in both ears.
A BAHA device comprises of two parts:
- The processor
- A fixture which is surgically implanted behind the ear in the bone.
The implant is embedded in the bone. The processor, which remains outside, is attached to the implant. There is a microphone on the processor that picks up sounds. The sounds are passed on to the implant. The implant vibrates which triggers the Cochlear. You can consider wearing a BAHA implant if other conventional hearing aids do not work for you. BAHA implants are also given to people with collapsed or irritated ear canals.
Cochlear Implant Surgery
A complex, small electronic device that helps hearing in people with severe hearing loss or deafness is used in the Cochlear Implant Surgery. The cochlear implant comprises of an external piece behind the ear and another piece that is surgically implanted under the skin. A cochlear implant comprises of four parts:
- A microphone which picks up sounds from the surroundings
- A speech processor which chooses and arranges the sounds the microphone picks up
- A receiver/stimulator and transmitter that picks up signals from the speech processor and changes them into electric impulses
- An electrode ray, a bunch of electrodes, receives impulses the stimulator sends and transmits them to different areas of the auditory nerves.
The implant does not cure deafness; it only gives you a useful portrayal of sounds in the environment and considerable aid in understanding speech.
The surgery is done in the following way:
- The area around the site of the implant is shaved or cleaned
- The patient's vital signs are monitored through cables, patches and monitors attached to him or her
- General anaesthesia is administered through IV or through a face mask
- After the device is implanted, the patient is taken to the recovery room for the anaesthesia effect to lessen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Tinnitus is when you think that there is noise when there really is no sound. It is very common and is not very serious either. It affects about 1/5th of the population. It is worth note that tinnitus is not a condition. Instead, it is a symptom of having a condition. These conditions range from hearing loss, an ear injury or even a circulatory system disorder. Even though tinnitus does worsen with age however, it can also improve with treatment. If you know the cause of tinnitus, it does help treat it. Here is everything you need to know about tinnitus.
Symptoms of Tinnitus:
As mentioned earlier, tinnitus is a ringing, hissing, clicking or buzzing sound which only you can hear and no one else.
Causes of Tinnitus:
There are many common causes of tinnitus including:
- Age-related hearing loss: Tinnitus is commonly caused due to hearing loss.
- Meniere's disease: Meniere's disease is a type of inner ear disorder. It is when there are abnormalities in the fluid pressure of your inner ear.
- Medications: Many medications have a side effect of tinnitus as well including certain antibiotics, antidepressants, cancer medications and even aspirin.
- Loud noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise once in a while will not cause tinnitus. However, constant exposure to loud noise might cause tinnitus.
- Changes in the shape of your ear bone: Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth which results in the bones in your middle ear stiffening.
- Acoustic neuroma: There is a nerve, which goes from the brain straight to the inner ear. When this nerve develops a tumor, it is known as acoustic neuroma which is a common cause of tinnitus.
Treatment of Tinnitus:
Tinnitus can be only be stopped if the underlying condition is treated. However, there are certain electronic devices, which help suppress the noise including:
- Hearing aids: Hearing aids are already helpful for people who have hearing loss; however they can also help reduce tinnitus.
- Masking device: Wearing a masking device which continuously emits a low-level noise helps stop the buzzing, clicking, hissing or ringing sound which comes with tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I feel pain after the tooth filing from the doctor, is tht normal even my jaw is paining. Is it possible that due to tooth filing im improperly biting due to improper filing in the tooth and also the doctor have two different types of filing in my teeth one with smooth texture white filing and other is rough texture when touched with tongue.
Many children are affected by constipation; for them, it usually implies pain while passing stool as the stools tend to be hard. In some cases, parents often tend to confuse soiling as diarrhea when it may actually indicate symptoms of impacted constipation (obstruction of faeces). In order to prevent constipation from turning into a chronic problem, make sure your child receives proper treatment at the earliest.
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation in children can be characterized by its symptoms which are:
- Your child will experience difficulty in passing stools
- He/she may also experience pain during the process; trace amounts of blood may be present on the nappy.
- The stool tends to be large in size and hard by nature
- The child may not have normal bowel habits; he may pass stools less than the normal number of times.
- Loss of appetite
- He/she may experience intense pain in the stomach
- This condition may cause sudden changes in behavior; your child may become irritated or unhappy very easily.
- He/ she may experience nausea
- The child may also often soil his/her clothes by passing feces at irregular intervals
Causes of constipation in children:
Constipation in children may be caused due to a number of factors, which are:
- Withholding of stool: In some cases, your child may try to forcefully hold back bowels every time he/she may want to go to the toilet. This may happen due to reasons such as lack of toilet training or not wanting to use toilets at certain places.
- Diet: A diet devoid of fiber may be the cause behind your child's constipation. Also, not drinking enough water throughout the day may cause the stools to harden, thus causing difficulty while passing them. The fiber content in food adds roughage to the diet and thus, helps in facilitating smooth bowel movements.
- Psychological problems: Constipation may also be caused due to certain emotional problems and drawbacks, such as certain fears or phobias. An example would be when the child feels the need to go to the toilet at night, but withholds it if he/she has a fear of ghosts. A change in the surroundings such as moving to a new place may also cause bowel problems in your child. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.