Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am a 26-year old female (5 feet 2 inches tall) and have recently gained around 5 kilos and now weigh 60 kgs, post marriage. I am also losing hair like crazy. Is their a change in diet needed?
My 12 year daughter recently got started with menses in march this year. But they are not regular. She gets for 2-3 days and that too not a good flow. Also from last mth. She is getting after 15 days. Pls help.
Hello doctor I'm 28 years old girl. I'm having vagina itching issue. In sleep time I feel so much itching in vagina. Its been long I'm having this issue. Can you help.
Deciding to have sex can be a big step for many in a relationship. It can be scary, nerve-wracking and at the same time enjoyable. Practicing safe sex ensures that you will be able to enjoy it more with your partner, being confident that you are protecting your body and health, and exploring your sexuality with a partner you trust. Here are 3 ways of having safe sex:
1. Staying safe against STDs - Visit a doctor regularly to get screened for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or infections. Go for the check up with your partner before entering a new relationship to be on the safe side, and also, if you feel nervous. If your partner is not willing to practice safe sex, its best to try and counsel him/her on the importance of protection. Get vaccinated against HPV and HBV to reduce the risk of getting a STD.
2. Use latex condom - Use a latex condom while you have sex of any kind, including vaginal, anal or oral sex. Latex condoms are easy to use, efficient, cheap and widely available at all locations. Consistently and correctly using latex condoms during sex can reduce the risk of STD and pregnancy up to 99%. If your skin is allergic to latex condom you can use polyurethane condoms, which offer protection against STIs. Natural condoms are reliable against pregnancy but the material is not fine enough to ensure protection against STDs, making them less reliable for that purpose.
3. Consider using hormonal birth control - The hormonal contraception method regulates a woman's fertility cycle to prevent pregnancy. The most common type of hormonal birth control is referred to as 'pill' and is taken orally every day. If taken consistently and correctly, a pill is 99% effective when it comes to protection against unwanted pregnancies.
Hormonal patches and implants can also last for several weeks and are equally effective. Injections of estrogen and progestin can also be used. Vaginal hormone rings can also be worn during the month and removed during menstruation, offering 99% reliability.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics
I had an unprotected sex since 15 days. I have missed my periods 5 days ago. What pills I had to taken to stop pregnancy. Answer me plzz?
I am 18 years old and I am an boy. I have a big lumb on my right chest since 2 years. The left one is normal but the right chest appears like a breast.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
Sir Mane apni 1 may wife ka sath sex kya use 20 min bad unwanted 72 medicine di Phr usi din 1 hour sex kya Phr n8 ma usi din kya sex unprotected? Muje Kaise PTA chalega ki medicine Na work kya hai GA nhi uski date 22 may ko aati h Kya uski date jaldi AA jayegi Ya phr 22 may Ko Muje pls btaye Ki agr ma Again sex kro Kch Prblm to nhi hogi Na Aur use medicine Do ya Na pls muje solution da jaldi se.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
I am 29 year, I had thyroid problem due to which I have gained 76 KGs. I trying to conceive but no result. My doctor suggested to immediately loose atleast 5kg weight to have healthy pregnancy. Can you please suggest.
My wife after treatment of Anti TB Tab Of Genital TB and Cocieve a baby but after 2.5 year her menestraol period is geting distrub but after taking harmon tab menostrol period start after 40 to 45 days.Please consult me
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.
Tea and coffee are the most popular hot beverages in the world. The northern side of India majorly consumes a lot of tea as its daily beverage while the southern states in India indulge more into coffee. Both contain caffeine; but have different tastes as well as addictions.
Here are the benefits as well as drawbacks of the two.
1. Caffeine - Coffee has more caffeine than tea. So if you want to stay awake or want a sudden rush of energy, choose a cup of coffee over a cup of tea. Too much caffeine though will eradicate sound sleep and can cause high blood pressure issues.
2. Acidity - Drinking tea can cause acidity to a great extent. Coffee on the other hand doesn’t cause acidity, to that extent. Never consume tea on an empty stomach; you are likely to develop gas or acidity owing to the same.
3. Overall health - Tea has a lot of antioxidants as compared to coffee. Eliminate cream, milk, sugars etc from tea and drink the decoction daily. It’s a very good anti-oxidant that keeps the overall health of a person in good condition. Tea consumed with lemon juice clears the intestine, further eliminating toxins for a healthier body.
4. Diabetes - Coffee is said to prevent the occurrence of type 2 diabetes. It doesn’t let inflammations take root causing the glucose in the body to be utilized pretty well. It also helps the body in utilizing the insulin produced by the later in a far better way than normal.
5. Nutrients - Coffee is more nutritious than tea with more calcium, phosphorous, potassium and choline. Tea simply has more folate than coffee.
Coffee might seem to have more health benefits over tea but if you have weak immunity and sleep problems, you can pick tea over coffee.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I want to have baby with my wife. What is the most suitable period to have sex for this reason. Please give some advice so that my wife can get pregnant.
My frnd. 28 yrs. Old. Want to know is she have any problem regarding conceiving or any other problems if she marry at the age of 33 - 35. please rply with advice.
अगर आप अपने वजन को ले कर काफी सचेत रहती हैं, तो आप को एक बार भोजन में दलिया जरुर ट्राई करना चाहिये। इससे पहले कि हम आपको यह समझाएं कि दलिया किस तरह से वजन को नियंत्रित करती है, उससे पहले हम यह जान लें कि दलिया क्या चीज है। दलिया को अंग्रेजी में ब्रोकन वीट भी कहते हैं, जो कि गेंहू को दरदरी पीस कर बनाई जाती है। दलिया में उच्च मात्रा में फाइबर, प्राटीन और विटामिन बी पाया जाता है। कुछ लोग वजन कम करने के लिये ओट्स आदि भी खाते हैं। लेकिल उसे खाने से तुरंत ही भूंख लग जाती है। मगर दलिया खाने से आपका पेट लंबे समय तब भरा रहेगा और आपको 2 घंटों तक भूंख भी नहीं लगेगी। मोटापा कम करने के ये कीजिये यह नाश्ता आप दलिया को या तो मसाले और सब्जियों के साथ पका सकती हैं या फिर उसमें दूध डाल कर मिक्स कर सकती हैं। तो चलिये जानते हैं दलिया खा कर कैसे होता है वजन कम?
दलिया में बहुत ही थोड़ी सी कैलोरी पाई जाती है। अगर आप दलिया खाती हैं तो आपको ढेर सारे फाइबर के साथ पोषण भी मिलेगा और आपका वजन भी नहीं बढेगा।
खाने में अगर बहुत सारा फाइबर होता है तो पाचन सही होता है। फाइबर ना तो शक्कर में बदलता है और इसलिये यह वेट लॉस में मदद करता है।
आराम से हजम होती है
आप सोंचती होंगी कि जो खाना तुरंत हजम हो जाता है वह शरीर का मोटापा बिल्कुल नहीं बढाता? मगर ऐसा नहीं होता, जल्दी से हजम हो जाने वाले आहार तुरंत-तुरंत भूंख पैदा कर शरीर में शक्कर स्टोर करते हैं। ऐसे में दलिया देर से पचने वाला आहार है, जिसे खाने के बाद तुरंत भूंख नहीं लगती।
उच्च प्रोटीन युक्त
दलिया में उच्च प्रोटीन की मात्रा होती है। इसमें मीट की तरह प्रोटीन के साथ वसा नहीं होती। यह सेफ, फैट फ्री है, जिसे आपके भोजन में जरुर शामिल होना चाहिये।
पेट भरने वाला
इसमें उच्च मात्रा में रेशा होने के नाते, इसे खाते ही पूरा पेट भर जाता है। इसे खाने के बाद आपको 2 घंटों तक भूख नहीं लगेगी।