Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Manisha Bandishti
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Manisha BandishtiYour feedback matters!
I have a little bit of physical work in my company, like walking here and there. My weight is 85 kg now, and its constant from last 3 yrs, but my belly fat is increasing now which doesn't look so good. So please advice me how to reduce it or get in control. And I am eating 1badapaw and bread stuff regularly. Because I don't find any substitute of this to eat. please advice.
Diabetes Myths vs. Facts
Diabetes is a serious condition in which body can’t use glucose properly and is also commonly misunderstood by the people. Not everything we hear about diabetes is true. Today we would learn from Diabetologist in Delhi Dr Rajesh Kesari what’s true and what’s not- so we can make the right decisions and better manage diabetes. There are number of Myths about diabetes lets allay some of them and bring out the facts.
- Myth: Eating too much sugar can cause type2 diabetes.
- Fact: Its only when our body fails to properly utilize and store this glucose that one develops Diabetes .
- Myth: Having diabetes would always lead to significant health complications.
- Fact: No-If you control your blood sugar level, you have a healthy life and be able to delay or prevent diabetes complications altogether.
- Myth: Diabetes is contagious.
Dear doctor this month on 9 feb I will become 19 years. My height is 5" 6 inch and my weight is 47 kg doctor I have bought that I am suffering from under weight because my body is very thin as compared to my aged group friends So plzz tell me about my health.
Is it safe to have protein powders which are used by body builders during their exercise from gym? Is it safe?
Mam I'm trying to gain my weight im doing gym for body building n weight gaining purpose unfortunately after over eating i'm getting more fat on stomach how to reduce my belly fat? I want to build my body hugely with muscles etc. I will obviously gain weight but my height do not change but unfair BMI will arise what to do? please suggest me to gain weight n healthy thanks in advance.
Hi. I am sam. Since last 2 weeks I hv been working out in order to loose fat and weight which is currently 67 kgs. But after a few kms of running my legs begins to stress out. Pain and I run out of energy and breath. Can you help me with this? How can I increase my energy levels. Stop my legs from being stressed, & improve my breathing?
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.