Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yogiraj KawaleYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have headache. It comes weekly 2 times. It's irritating me sir. Please tell me how to control. Only headache.
Hello doctor, my mother have black spots on her cheeks earlier they were hardly noticeable but now week by week they are getting darker. I come to know its melasma. My mother is using many home remedies from past few months but they are not showing any results. Kindly suggest any effective cream for treatment.
My height is too short, could you please help me out by providing best advise on the same. I am 5'4" since 2012. I do exercises daily, but there is no effect on my height.
My daughter is 24 years has been suffering from pcos since she was in std 10 taken her to many doctor in mumbai they put her on gylcomet 500sr and said that this has to be taken life long she is under treatment for pcos also but I need a cure pl help me with one of the best endocrinologist in mumbai she is also obese and she sweat very badly on her hands and feet pigmentation dandruff hair fall and facial growth and on her body.
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.
I am 37 year old, I have back pain in last 4 and 5 disc level with compress of cussion. Also my leg pain.
What are the clinical features, causes, complications and treatment of gastric ulcer. What are the preventive measures?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 6 months, and I suffers weakness in whole body. What should I do ?
My friend have taken 2 emergency contraceptives in a month, she is 20 years of age. What will be the expected delay of the period?
How to get rid of acne scars. I'm feeling so depressed and unconfidend. Did any treatment for these?
Sir Im feeling sick from days, I'm suffering from fever I thought it was dengue what is the symptoms for dengue please tell me sir thank you.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and in our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have very dark scratch nail marks on my face since childhood. It looks bad on my face. What should I do?
Stress can be physical or mental. Physical stress is due to long and continuous physical activities like walking, jogging, travelling, cycling. Mental stress is mainly because of financial tension or relationship distress. Both types of stress cause similar damages to body. Stress is the main underlying cause behind diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid, diabetes, kidney disease, peptic ulcer, bleeding disorders, cancer, recurrent infections etc.
Finding out the reason of stress and removal of cause of stress should be the main line of treatment of such diseases.