Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh SomvanshiYour feedback matters!
I am a 41 yr old housewife with 3 cesarean born kids. I have straightening of spine which i'm told is due to stress. Also I have severe acidity which makes me giddy most of time. I have jammed & ringing in my ears. Also I have very horrible travelling sickness.
My age is 55, men I had hypothyroid, I am taking eltroxin 100 mg. Since 1980, my report is ok. But now last 2month I had pain in joints, so I done uric acid test, its shows 10.15 level. Now what should I do for pain ?
My mom is having pain on left back side of her neck and lower head portion. And is unable to swing on left side fully. She even feels pain while talking. Can dis be due to wrong sleeping method. Please suggest some medicines, home remedies and kind of exercise. Thank you.
Hello, I have few dark marks on my body, major part on my neck and few marks near to my underarms. It's been quiet a while these have been stayed on my body & I am not sure how did these marks appear on my body & I am not sure what kind of medication do I need to take in order to reduce them. Any medicines to reduce these marks on my body. Please suggest. Thank you so much.
My wife is recently suffereing from pain in the leg. I have noticed an unusual bulging (swelling) just above her elbow (leg) where the pain starts developing. She is not able to walk freely as folding the leg around the elbow is painful. She walks with stretched leg during these times unusally. This pain goes off when you take pain killers like diclofenac, but repeats periodically. Can any doctor suggest some medicine to avoid/ reduce the swelling around the elbow which could help my wife free from this problem.
I am 61yrs. Male and feel pain in bottom bone in sitting posture. As I have not recollect any injury. I got x-ray of coccyxap/lateral 1-inferior segment of coccyx is displaced posteriorly. 2- rest of bones and joints under viee are normal 3-soft tissues are normal. I am takings only tab. Calvit k2 as suggested by doctor. Kindly suggest.
I am just 20 and I was suffering from leg join pain since I have kicked the ground when iam playing foot ball, I have met doctor and scaned also but there is nothing and I am suffering with pain?
Hi doctors I am getting back muscles pain since last six months. I have taken many treatments but not cured. Please suggest me.
I have a rod inserted in my arm as the elbow was dislocated. Now I need to remove the implanted rod. Please tell me the approx cost for it.
2 days After lumber puncture my neck is two much pain and when I sit up two much headache start from neck to forehead in straight doctor told pain gone in 2 days but still two much pain.
Since last night my stomach is paining. It is paining under my ribs joint. Please tell me the problem & its solution.
I have a desk job and for the last three month I have back pain and I want to know if there will be problem in future.
I m 30 year old. And there is so much pain in my back and on my neck. So, what can I do now for it to loose pain?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.