Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y Shinde
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Y ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years female with approx 6 weeks pregnancy. I am having acne problem after pregnancy. Please suggest any remedy which should not harm my baby.
Whether to get younger looking skin or just to follow the latest beauty trends, plastic surgery has becoming an important tool to enhance rejuvenate and reshape women’s beauty. Correcting defects or changing features on your face to feel more confident and improve self esteem are usually the most common reasons cited by patients.
There could be many reasons for you to go for cosmetic surgery, but you need to think carefully before you opt for the procedure. Some common reasons for getting plastic or cosmetic surgery may include:
- Bad genetics: Your genetics determine how you will look throughout your life. Therefore, undesired features caused by bad genetics are a big motivation for you to undergo cosmetic surgery.
- Reducing aging signs: though there are many non invasive anti-aging therapies, cosmetic surgeries such as a face lift are the most effective means to knock off years of your face.
- Scars and acne: If you have birth marks or marks of injury in areas where you don't want it to be then cosmetic surgery is the best solution. You can also have plastic surgery to get rid of your acne scars.
- To fix physical deformity: if you have a tilted nose or a grim lip, then cosmetic surgery is the best way to fix these problems and boost your self-esteem by improving self image.
Although there are many types of plastic surgeries to fix your facial and body problems, the best thing for you would be to pinpoint and understand the priority areas and go for surgery in the area which you think requires most attention.
Some of the most opted cosmetic surgeries are
- Face lifts: In this surgery, the doctors re-contour and reshape your face by excising droopy and excess skin. The remaining skin is then strategically put back together in manner which makes it tighter and reduces years from your face.
- Nose job: This process helps you to change your nose structure. This process involves the removal of nose skin and sometimes it may also change the cartilage and bone of your nose.
- Breast augmentation or reduction: You may seek cosmetic surgery to get the desired breast size and shape. Some may also want to increase or decrease the size of their breasts, or may just want to reshape them.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is done to remove eye-bags, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. In this process the muscles get tightened, excess fat is removed and areas are concealed well to provide a youthful look.
- Lipoplasty: This is a form of surgery which reduces fat from specific areas of the body to reduce problems like love handles and eye bags. It is also used to suck fat out from areas such as the lower jaw, upper arm and even thighs for topical reshaping.
I had two miscarriages in the last two years one at 3 rd month another at 5th month. Married 5 years ago. I am a Pcos patient. I don't ovulate regularly. I am on metformin. Last miscarriage on Aug '16 @ 5th month. What at my chances to conceive again? If I wanna go to Ivf what are my chances to conceive? is there any other easy way to conceive? Two times I conceived by using siphene 150 mg. Can I try the same again to conceive again? 1st pregnancy lost due to no heart beat found. 2nd pregnancy lost at almost 22 weeks due to high BP. But I never had a history of high BP. Kindly suggest me on this?
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!
Is there a possibility of me being pregnant with hcg blood serum value being less than 0.10 on day 41. My periods are usually regular unlike late month as it was delayed by 8 days. Can I wait longer to test or can I take no I'm not pregnant as an answer.
In march my period was missed I checked pregnancy it was positive I took pill of which my husband brought bleeding came light not heavy after 5 days we made scanning their is noting left. After that 3 times we had an intercourse April period is not happened yet its 6-may any idea what may be the reason. Is I want to again for test or need to what some more days.
My wife has itching problem near vaginal areas always, but it worsen during summer. She gets more itching after sex. Please suggest cure.
I have irregular mensuration problem. I contacted my family doctor he done scanning after scanning he told to me my both ovaries are multicystic. Is their any treatment to cure multicystic nature?
Abdominal massage with cinnamon and ginger infused oil is effective to lessen the cramps pain and provide relief during menstruation.