Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Watve VidyadharYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 28 years old female, for all small things I used to get tensed alot. For years small small symptoms were shown by my body tat something is wrong due to my tension. But in oct 2015 I got so tensed for one family problem. And felt like a lump feeling in my throat and felt lik I can not breath, so went to pulmonologist, he gave me medicines thinking its wheezing. So after 2 days of taking medicines, 1 night at 12 (immediately after menstruation started) my brain and heart both showed worst symptoms and I thought I had heart attack or something and said to my parents that something is gonna happen to me. Thy convinced tat nothing wrong and made me sleep, after getting up in the morning I had d same symptoms, I immediately rushed to cardiologist and took ecg, he said am perfectly alright and said that I suffered from severe anxiety and asked me to drink some cool milk, after many months lump feeling gone, but after tat started to get severe dizziness. And again went to cardiologist, he asked me to consult psychiatrist, so I went to psychiatrist thinking tat since no problem with my heart, I have brain tumor or something. She saw me and said nothing wrong with my body, but I was unable to believe it, she said I have severe anxiety and depression. And prescribed nexito plus and lonazep for one month. I took it and felt good, but immediately after a month I had bad brain zaps (electric jolt lik feeling), so again went to her. Now (dec 2015) she prescribed duleza 20 and d-venizz 50, but I did not take those medicines seeing bad reviews about withdrawal symptoms in net. So without taking those 2 medicines Controlled brain zaps, and I was ok (with minimal symptoms) for few months, but in april 2016 I had earlier symptoms and it was too worst. So again went to the doctor, but while going me and my dad had bike accident and got hurt very badly. So I could not go to the doctor. And returned home. Now (may 2016) I am having all the symptoms (feel like going mad, like about to fall, can not stand at all, so many strange feelings in brain, heart pounding, lik about to get fits, hands legs twitching, right eye swelling after every sleep, and while trying to sleep, feel lik earth is pulling me down->> al these symptoms gets worse after each menstruation) but if isay to my parents about it, no one listening and they are shouting tat am ok and wantedly saying all these. But thy can not understand wat bad is going on inside my body. And my weight is reduced (50 to 48). I am really confused bcos right now I am unable to go to psychiatrist and I want to know can I take those 2 medicines (which I did not take it earlier when doctor prescribed) now-> (duzela 20 and d-veniz 50). Pls help me, daily its like hell. I can not bear at all.!
I have a problem Anxiety related. Give me some advice for that how can I treat it with home-remedies. Well I am taking medicines too for it from a shyciatrist.
I have low concentration when l am trying to study. What can I do? Please suggest me. Please give some tips and medicine.
I feel underconfident most of the times. This has really impacted my career, friends & relation. I am afraid of many things which bounds me evrytime. Please suggest some exercise or remedy.
How do I treat my OCD for cleanliness? I have consulted psychotherapist and was on drug but it didn't seem to work. Now I lost my masters in pharmacy study to it and jobless. Also I suffer from body image issue as I have gynecomastia (small breasts but but scared me for life. Please help apart from usual recommendation of go see other doctor.
I am 27 years old and I have much stress. Sometimes I behave abnormal due to stress. What can I do to release the stress and to control my Mind.
I lost my very best friend last year and l get stressed and l am unable to eat properly .Please help me.
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 26 years old I feel fear every time when I sudden see a person or going to do any work I live in a depression mode also my body get numb when I have some fear. I consulted once a psychiatrist he told me that I have multiple somatic symptom they prescribed me medicine but there is no improvement please help me.
My cousin completed degree and married, her problems are below 1) she cannot concentrate at one point 2) Very fearistic 3) she cannot mingle unknown people easily 4) she cannot think other person thinking or direction, needs, 5) what ever she feels, she will do, 6) if she is uncomfortable she will not adjust means inside one out side one she will not act for sack of others 7) for acting / smiling she will feel very uncomfortable, if it is natural she will do, for the sack of others she will not do, example : if some body comes to our house will smile, but her father and mother comes only she will smile not others 8) she will prefer listen and talk instead of actions, doing of action she will feel irritate, 9) for thinking anything, she will feel uncomfortable in fact she cannot do, she always wants without doing anything everything has to come, in other way lazyness is more in short, she cannot imagine about things or persons, and fearastic, action less, dont want to do any thing, if any functions or marriage are going on in that they will not mingle with anybody and they will feel very uncomfortable. Please advice what is this disease and what are the curing procedure Regards,
I am 18 year of age. I have brain problem. My brain is slow. If somebody ask me question I can't answer instantly whether I know. please tell me how to sharp brain.
My father eats tobacco he wants to get rid from it. He tries it many time but unsuccessful .then from which medicines they get rid.
I have been suffering from body pains from last one week. I don't know the reason. Please suggest me in order to get rid of this body pains. Thank you.
Anger is among the gamut of emotions we exhibit as a reaction to a situation, and it is a 'normal' emotion too as long as it is kept under control. Some people have the propensity to explode when pushed to the extreme. They keep swallowing their emotions until they can finally do it no more, and erupt like a volcano. Others dealing with extreme anger are like a ticking time bomb. You'll never know what you unwittingly say or do can trigger an explosion. In either case, anger that cannot be controlled comes with a physical reaction.
Your heart beats faster preparing you for both action and reaction. Your breathing quickens. You may clench your fist, tighten your shoulders and go into a defensive position. The problem arises out of the fact that it is almost impossible to feel anger and empathy at the same time. An angry person is seldom sensitive to the well being of his victim, and hence may lash out verbally and sometimes physically. Such things done in the heat of the moment mostly leaves us with regrets. So here are a few ways to deal with extreme anger.
- Acknowledge it: The first step in solving a problem is recognizing that you have one. The fundamental problem here is that people believe they are on the right track and refuse to budge from their views. It is essential to realize that this step is not about deciding whether you are right or wrong, but acknowledging the fact that your reaction to the situation can be channeled in a better way. When getting someone to acknowledge their anger problem, be careful as to not use negative words like wrong, false and shouldn't. Instead, influence with positive words like can and should. Instead of saying 'You are wrong to react like this', you can say, 'I understand what you are feeling. Is there a way we can resolve this situation?'
- Recognize the signs: Once you know that your problems exist, you can try devising ways that will work for you in dealing with the situation. You can count to 10 to calm yourself or simply decide to not speak until you can calm yourself. Knowing that you may enter into an argument in a situation, you can list down the points that you feel strongly about and discuss each of them one by one. Working your way through a finite list gives a better opportunity to reach closure at the end.
- Find ways to let it go: Not all arguments end in closure. A lot of unsaid justifications cloud our mind repeatedly leaving us seething from the inside. Research has shown that the neurological anger response lasts less than two seconds. Beyond that it takes a strong will to stay angry. Once you realize how much your anger is consuming your mind, decide to free your mind with meditation and other calming exercises. Tell yourself that some people and issues simply don't deserve your anger, emotion, reaction or time.