Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrushali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VrushaliYour feedback matters!
It is skin condition having whiteheads, blackheads, pimples or oily skin. Acne may be mild, moderate or severe. Blackheads and whiteheads are classified as the mild acne while pustules on face is considered as moderate acne. When nodules and cyst are present then it is classified as the severe acne. Acnes appear on face which is natural oily lubricant of skin, is produced in excess and blocks the pores.
Onset of pubertyhormonal condition (menopause, contraceptives) improper care of initial acnedietoily skinconstipation
Face mask of triphala churn and turmeric: take half tablespoon of triphala churn and half tablespoon of turmeric. Add warm water and make a thick paste. Apply it over acne and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash it gently with water. Triphala and turmeric has antibiotic properties and it removes clog from pores. It even prevents sear formation. Apply it three times a day. If acnes are related with period then avoid spicy and salty food for 10 days before period. Face mask of nutmeg powder and honey: take 1 tablespoon of nutmeg powder and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it properly and apply this mixture over acnes for 15-20 minutes. Wash it gently with water. Aloe vera based gels can be used for 5 days to heal acnes. Wash face 4 -5 times in a day with cold water without soap. It helps to reduce excess sebum.
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
One of my friend she is not getting her monthly period on time. Some times it took 2 and half month. Do we need to any test for this? Please answer in brief.
Hello sir ,I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married to 1 girl . I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
Me and my gf had sex 5-6 times last year with a gap of weekly or 2 weeks. Every time she took unwanted 72 pills to avoid pregnancy. Her menstruation cycle is distributed and now her periods is of 35-40 days instead as before 28-30 days from last 5-6 months. These 5-6 months we didn't had any sex intercourse. She took pregnancy home test and her results is negative. We are scared what's the problem. What would you suggest?
Ayurveda recommends different diet and lifestyle in every different season. By following such ritucharya one should develop body immunity and avoid all possible seasonal diseases.
In this season body general body strength of an individual is weak. One must follow specific diet and life style as there is chance of digestive problems in this season.
Metabolism is sluggish during rainy season so there is loss of appetite compare to other season
1. Consume light and fresh foods from rice and wheat
2. Consume small piece of ginger with rick salt before every meal.
3. Take sour and salted soups
4. Eat warm food and avoid uncooked foods and salads
5. Avoid leafy vegetables
6. Consuming haritaki (terminalia chebula) with rock salt is beneficial.
1. Avoid sleeping in day time slow down the digestion
2. Avoid over exertion and workout
3. Basti panchakarma is very useful as it controls vata dosha like gas collection and constipation.
I had taken option 72 after 48 hrs. Will it work? And please confirm won't I get pregnant for another 3 years.
PCOS, also known as Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome, is a clinical condition in which women’s sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone are out of a proper balance. This leads to multiple growths of ovarian cysts (benign masses in the ovaries). PCOS causes problems with women’s menstrual cycle, pregnancy. It also causes cardiac problems and problems in appearance. Though the exact cause for developing PCOS is still unknown known, doctors say Genetics play an important role in it. Overproduction of the hormone androgen may be another factor behind developing PCOS.
Lifestyle changes are the keys to living a healthy life. This is a commonly known fact though we hardly tend to stick to it. In cases of PCOS, lifestyle modifications are of severe importance. A healthy lifestyle is considered as the main step in managing PCOS. In the case of PCOS patients, lifestyle modifications help in reducing insulin resistance, improving other hormonal problems, improving menstrual cycle, improving fertility and preventing further long-term complications.
Here are some tips to living a healthier life for PCOS patients, to get you started with!
Dietary Changes: Bringing about a change in your regular diet is very important if you are a PCOS patient. Low carbohydrate diets, specifically with complex carbohydrates, which are high in fibre are recommended for PCOS patients. High fibre carbohydrates include whole grain bread and cereals, whole wheat pasta, barley, brown rice, beans. Junk foods are to be avoided as much as possible. The intake of simple carbohydrates is to be limited and that of complex carbohydrates is to be done. The Carbohydrate and Glycemic Index (GI) in carbohydrates is important because carbohydrates with a low GI produce lower glucose levels and insulin levels after consumption, in comparison with carbohydrates with a high GI. Good food choices and a consistent eating pattern throughout the day will lead to a more even pattern of blood glucose levels.
Weight check: For PCOS patients keeping the weight under check is primarily important. Weight loss can reduce both insulin and androgen levels and may restore ovulation. No single specific dietary approach is best, but losing weight by cutting down on your daily calorie intake may help with polycystic ovary syndrome, especially if you're overweight or obese.
Physical activity: Regular exercise seems to be most effective in improving insulin resistance, which is of great significance in PCOS as this leads to many further complications. Regular physical activity helps to reduce androgen, improve insulin resistance. It also helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, induce ovulation, improve fertility, increase energy levels and improve self-esteem.
Thus, lifestyle modifications reduce complications related to PCOS to a great extent and help you in living a healthy, happy life.
She has got her periods today so there are no worries about pregnancy? And will she be normal from now on??
I have facing the problem that I don't have a baby and my wife has done operation before marriage with me and we went to the shatabdi hospital and doctor said tubelitaion opened now but that is not true and we went to some other doctor they said you have to do the HSG and we done that and in that report its not opened what should we do? Some said us about test tube baby and what is it?
Are home pregnancy test kits available in the markets are to be trusted for accurate results? Can they show the right results in all kinds of pregnancy? Is it possible to have normal periods during pregnancy?
Hi my wife is pregnant & her last period date is 15 Jan 2016 almost 3 months but in sonography it's showing 7 weeks so please advice is it normal? Note:- her period was irregular. Almost 60 days cycle.
Hi I am from Jaipur I have a problem in private parts as a white water come please give me best solution of this problem this problem come many days.
8th month preg. Doctor given me iron injection. Can I take iron now. After injection. Please tell me.
I have a question aids and other STD will only enter your body only if your partner have some sort of problem .if he is fine than it's ok to do all stuff in sex like anal oral sex.
My wife consumed alpinia galanga (sitharathai in tamil) during pregnancy. Does it make any side effects. Kindly clarify.
Who's. Called. Safe period. And this period. Doing. Sex without protection. Is can avoid the pregnancy. Or not.
You can get rid of your chapped lips by using various natural remedies which are readily available at anyone's home. A number of reasons can make skin and lips dry. The dryness and cracks that are caused to the lips may be painful and cause bleeding too. There are many remedies which are suggested such as the application of lip balm or moisturiser. But, these descriptions are not enough to fight chapped lips.
Here are a few unique and proven remedies that can produce significant results when it comes to solving the problem of chapped lips.
- Curing chapped lips using oils: Almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil can be used to cure chapped lips
- Almond oil: This oil is a natural moisturiser with vitamins in it. This oil is very gentle in nature and helps in preventing damage to the lips making them soft and supple. It is a good idea to heat up the oil before application. Warming it up will increase the rate of absorption, thus providing desired results.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has numerous medicinal benefits, one of which is the treatment of chapped lips. Use castor oil on the lips followed by petroleum jelly and you can get rid of dry lips in a few days.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, which help a great deal in the treatment of dry lips. Not only to the lips, this can also be used in other parts of the body where dry skin is evident.
- Coconut oil: Application of coconut oil for lips and other dry parts in the night can cure the dryness as it has antimicrobial properties that help in retention of moisture.
- Curing chapped lips using fruits and vegetables
- Cucumber: Cucumber has water content of up to 90 percent approximately. Placing cucumber slices on chapped lips for 10 to 15 minutes, for several times can cure chapped lips.
- Avocado: Rich in antioxidants, this natural remedy provides the required vitamins that produce elastin as well as collagen to cure dry lips. It can also be used as an anti-ageing remedy.
- Other natural remedies to cure chapped lips
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera has both antifungal and antiseptic properties. This can be used to repair chapped lips as it helps in the rejuvenation of the dry skin.
- Rose petals: Chapped lips can not only be treated using rose petals, but it also makes the lips smooth and soft. Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and make a paste of it. Apply it on the lips for curing dryness and bleeding.
- Milk cream: Rich in fat, milk cream is one of the best moisturisers. Apply milk cream for ten minutes and rinse. This treatment can cure chapped lips in a few days.
- Ghee: Application of ghee is also another way to keep dry lips moisturised. Apply multiple times, till the dryness vanishes.
The above are a few natural remedies to get rid of chapped lips and also dry skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.