Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Shahoo
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod ShahooYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 years old boy and I have a backbone problem and I take a medicine from a doctor but I do not get relief from my pain.
I am 20 years old male. I am suffering from continuous back pain since last 2 months. And how to increase stamina.
I have severe back pain everyday after I get up from bed every morning. Please help me what should I do?
50 year old female, getting severe pain when sitting and standing from sitting. There is discomfort at the out let of anus and often getting pain at the feet joints and lower back.
I am suffering from leg Pain due to using more stair please suggests me which medicine I use for relief of my leg pain. And also for my und pain.
Hi8 months back steel pipe hit my left elbow after that I didn't feel any pain. Slowly now pain is there in elbow and left arm till palm and finger and also left shoulder n upper left back. Crawling feeling sometimes on left upper back near neck region. Burning feel on elbow area and also arm. If I do any heavy work it started getting pain on left hand and shoulder and back. Meanwhile if climate is cool my left hand s burning and if I tie with blanket it was ok. Suggest somethiNg for this.
Hello, My age is 51 years. Since few week I am having small pain in my Right foot bottom & Left ankle. For further info I am not having any disease like B.P / Diabetics or so. Now I want to know if I shall show to any doctor or can anyone help me by providing permanent remedial advice. Thanks in Advance. Waiting for reply.
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple Ayurvedic remedies.
According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of vata dosh. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the vata dosh. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects.
For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the VATA DOSH is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica., you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Some ethical Ayurvedic preparetions for back: Depending on aetiological factors as Dsh, Dushya, Desh Kala, etc. there are a number of Ayurvedic ethical medicines used for backache, such as Tryodashang Guggule, Yograja Guggle, Vata Gagankush Ras, Rasnadi Kwath, etc.
- Abhyang, Swedan & Panch karma procedures: Massage with medicated oils & then hot fomentation by various Ayurvedic Panchkarma procedures gives very effectic results. Alabu procedure (applying negative pressure) and Raktmokshan (blood letting) have dramatic effect to cure back pain, for it you can should consult Ayurvedic Doctors