Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mam Mere periods bhot delay Ho gye hai and ab tk start nhi hui. Delay k 7 days bad pregnancy test Kia to result negative aaya. Lekin test k bad aaj fifth day hai or ab tk start ni hue. Agar 2 din bad fir se test krti hu or result negative aata hai to periods start krne k kya krna hoga. By chance agar test ka result positive aaya to tab periods start krne k liye kya krna chahiye. please help me out.
I want to have sex with my gf her age is 16 years 1 month which precaution is best to prevent pregnancy. Nd what are the things which I kept in my mind during sex to prevent pregnancy.
How do I know my pregnancy? I am a breast feeding mom, my baby is 5 months old. I am not having periods till my child birth, in that case how do I identify my pregnancy?
Hi doctor. I am 26 year old girl. When I was 12 yr old I operated for ovarian cyst and Dr. Removed my right ovary afterthat my periods started which are regular. I got married for 1 and a half year and we are trying for past 8 months. I am not conceiving. Please help.
Respected Doctors. MY wife age 29 years we have 2 sons and I am 45 years old. Today morning after sexual intercourse MY wife found little pain inside vagina few hours. I want to know why this kind of problem happened? Please help.
Hello doctor my mensuration date is 29 dec 2016. I want to born my child in diwali 19october 2017. But .my next period is 29 jan .i want to born my child threw normal delivery. Is that possible. Kya muje apna mensuration tablet k threw pahle karne ki jarurat hai kya taki date october aa jaye and possibility bad jaye normal ki.
Hello doctor. I am 24 nd hve 3 month new born baby girl. Bt still my period don't come once. My prbm is if I kept physical relation with my hubby is there any chances to become pregnant. Nd. If I pregnant how can I know.
Sir, my wife is pregnant and she is beta thalassemia heterozygous and I may thalassemia status is normal. What may be the effect on my baby and what will be the effect in future on the health of my wife. Please advise.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.
I had intercourse first time on the day of my period but now I still didn't have my next period. Do period get delay a bit after having sex first time?
Doc my wife din gt a monthly periods dis month n more over v din hav any sexual intercourse frm past 2 months. Wt is d reason fr dis.
Is it safe to have sex in missionary position as my wife's date have missed is there any disadvantages as she stops me to put weight on her stomach is there any other safe position for sex.
I am 30 f and I have regular period. We are planning for baby from last 4 months. We consulted a doctor and she prescribed a tablet duphaston. Aftet taking that medicine I had my periods 5 days early. Normally my cycle was of 32 days. But in may it came on 10th. This month in june it didn't come yet. And I have left thighs and waist cramping. I took home test on 12th noon it came negative. I wonder whether I have conceived.
When you eat is more important than what you eat. It is your circadian clocks that control the rhythms of sleep, activity, eating metabolism. When disturbed this circadian clock, you become at risk of obesity diabetes and metabolic syndrome.