Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vineeta MohindraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir mujhe kuch janna tha mera next period date 30 KO tha aaj 5 hua avi tk Nai aaya lekin white pani nikal RHA h mujhe aisa mahsus ho RHA h BuT nikal Nai RHA to kya Mai pregnent hu.
I am 13 weeks pregnant and its the month of ramadan (Ramzan) So my question it that can I be fasting. And also please suggest me how to keep my baby healthy.
I had a physical relationship with my boyfriend. We did not actually have sex but he inserted his penis inside for like 2 seconds and instantly removed. He says that sperms weren't released but still we are afraid and I dint take any medication. So what should I do? I had my last menstrual cycle at the end of the month. Will you please help me out!
We are trying to have child from past 6 month's, due to some personal issues we cannot have intercourses often, how to ensure my ovulation days as I tried to check from kit but of no use. Is it really necessary to see a doctor even if we r not trying regularly.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated on 18 april after 4 hours she took an ipill. On the same night again we got intimated, on the next morning she took another ipill. Her period date was 23 april. Nd she was bleeding vry light nd heavy bleeding frm 22 april to 24 april. Is the bleeding was withdrawal bleeding or periods. Nd is there any chances of pregnancy after she ipill nd got bleeding please ans.
My friend got married last week. She told me that they had hard time to do intercourse first time. She is too feared of doing it and neither her husband has prior experience of doing it. So should I suggest her to go and see some sexologist or see some information on web. Please suggest how can I help her.
Doctor prescribed krimson 35 due to pcod from 5th day of period from november. I got 5 day period in nov after completing the pack. And my december pill pack ended on 24th dec. I usually take the pill after dinner within 9-11. May be one day at nine one day at 11. But now I ve came to know it is to be taken at exact time. On 25th dec afternoon the day after I completed my pill pack. Partner rubbed unprotected genitals on my butt. As far as I remember he did not ejaculate and more over he went to toilet before the act! if precum contain sperms will it be able to fertilize if it came near my vaginal area? It was not a true vaginal intercourse. I got my period on 28-2nd. But it is said you get some spotting in pregnancy but will it continue upto 5 days? My jan pill pack ended on 21st jan if I get period these tym can I be 100% assured m not pregnant. Coz these online facts are not letting me concentrate on anything. For pregnancy you need to have vaginal intercourse. Or the act which I described is enough to make you pregnant. And is the pill effective from the first month only?
I am 39 weeks pregnant and I want a normal delivery and no complications after 40 weeks so please tell me how to induce labor naturally at home as I'm doing exercises also.
I am 23 and my wife 20. During intercourse my wife does not get any pleasure. But when I do from outside means rubbing penis around vaginal opening and clitoris. She is having pleasure. So give me some solution so she can have pleasure during intercourse.
Hi I forget to take 3 dose of contraceptives pills what I can do now how it will continue? its is possible to continue or not?
She is in her sixth week of pregnancy and due to her earlier pregnancy complications, she has a doubt that the baby is outside the womb. Should she do the ultrasound told by her doctor now? Will it clear her doubts and will the ultrasound affect the baby?
I am 36 old female. I done family planning before 10yrs. But now for 2 months I dnot get period. Is it any problem. I did pregnant test its negative.
I am 22 year old and in a healthy long distance relationship. I met my boyfriend after a long time and had protected sex for 5 times and unprotected once in 2 days, le 18th and 19th march. I had my last period on 10th feb. Although they are usually irregular, I was expecting them by 15th March. I have severe burning sensation in my vagina every time I pee. I have following three concerns: 1. Has the period been delayed further because of excessive sex? If so, what should I do to make them normal? Or you have any other theory and treatment? 2. Is it normal to have that burning sensation even days after the act? 3. I should not have any chances of pregnancy as he pulled out during the unprotected sex. Comment?
Hi doctor, I m married and I want to planning baby. How can we conceive baby easily? I try to do from last 5 months but no result. please help me. My wife age is 28.
1. Quit smoking
2. Keep cholesterol levels under control
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat
4. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
5. Limit sodium intake
6. Exercise regularly
7. Limit alcohol intake
8. Maintain a healthy weight
9. Keep diabetes and hypertension under control
10. Avoid self medications
I had sex on 12 April without protection n had my last period on 30 March after sex within 72 hours had medicine bt in night n had papaya n past 3 weeks having coffee for heat as getting to different sounds n without drinking water have to go every time washroom. I have one baby n not looking for one now so need a suggestion how to avoid pregnancy which medicine bcoz I don't want now to be pregnant.
When it's come to humidity we have certain issues that we need to understand.
The most common issue we see in humid climate is constipation this is due to a desire of water when we have humidity in air we are likely 2 consume less water so in return all we have to suffer is a severe constipation the second cause can be extreme sweating so more and more laxatives or early components are preferred in our traditional eating habits.
Hi madam i want to know Using of dermadew aloe lotion in belly is risky during pregnancy to prevent stretch mark?
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.