Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay W.Your feedback matters!
I was in pain when I got to know that I was suffering from Erectile Dysfucntion. Thanks to Dr Vinay W who helped me immensly to treat the problem. The ayurvedic medicines he prescribed helped me in quick recovery. The erectile dysfunction he gave me has given brilliant results. The entire Charak Online Clinic - dr Vinay W. Patil was spotlessly, clean. Overall erectile dysfunction was very effective. I was having this erectile dysfunction, but the symptoms were not very visible. The best thing about Vinay W. is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
Due to my poor eye sight my daily activities were suffering. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Charak Online Clinic - Dr Vinay W. Patil. Overall poor eye sight treatment was very effective. Charak Online Clinic - Dr Vinay W. Patil had all the amenities, a patient requires. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from joint pain. My boss referred me this Vinay W. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. he is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor.
t's been more than a year that I was experiencing sugar problem. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vinay has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I am really grateful as his sugar treatment has give me a ray of hope. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Vinay W as I was suffering from HIV Aids. I am almost my normal self post the treatment given by him. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I have lost all hope, but then after his treatment, I am hopeful again that I will be fine.
Due to my hypertension i was quite worried and had no hope. The lab in the Charak Clinic was very clean and well managed. I am so happy that I chose Dr Vinay for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience.
I am so much benefitted with his gain weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Dr.Vinay W. has expert knowledge in the field. I went to the Charak Online Clinic - dr Vinay W. Patil to meet him. The entire Clinic is very nicely designed. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
One of my colleague referred me to Dr Vinay .. I am so happy with the results of my open pores issue treatment, that I will surely recommend him to anyone gladly. In order to treat my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. The atmosphere in the Charak Clinic - is always so positive and full of life.
dr Vinay W. is one of the finest Ayurvedic doctors I have come across. He helped me in the problem of my acne and controlling acne in the future. His clinic Charak Online Clinic in pune is also very patient friendly.
Dr. Vinay W. provides answers that are very helpful. Bypass without surgery I.e by endoscopy is possoble for blockage in one place?
Dr. Vinay W. provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku so much dr.
My periods ended on 6th may. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 8th may. I immediately consumed an ipill. And my periods occurred just after 6 days. I.e 14 May. My menstrual cycle is disturbed I am worried. What might b the reason of this disturbed menstrual cycle because it happened to me the very first time. Is there a possibility of being pregnant? please reply.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. However, Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well.
Read more to know the benefits proffered by tomatoes:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that cause cancer. Lycopene is known to prevent prostate tumor. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fiber content present in tomatoes, that to when consumed in a raw form are know bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to some extent as per certain studies published.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium, as well as a reduction in sodium, is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharge. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm as our skin is often exposed to UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the good health of the infant inside the mother’s womb. And, this can be found in good quantities in tomatoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 20 year old married from 1 year and my vagina will be so loose can you prefer any natural ingredients that should help in my vagina tightening faster and any ayurvedic treatments.
I.m.very. Black.and .my. Skin.is. Very.ugly. please.suggest. Me.to. Becom.white. And.beautiful. And.make. My.skin. To.look. Young.
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I got married one year back and I'm studying. It found to be pcod 8 months back I took medicine for 6 months but dint cure and it dint make my irregular periods regular and now we are planning for pregnancy so how can I proceed.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition described as the failure to create or keep up an erection of the male organ during the act of intercourse. These sorts of issues can happen at any time to any man. Causes of this condition include fatigue, stress, relationship issues, performance anxiety and increased alcohol consumption. There are various factors that can increase your danger of erectile dysfunction. Accomplishing an erection includes the mind, hormones, muscles, nerves, and veins. An issue with any of these factors can hinder the ordinary working and functioning of the organ. Here are a few herbal remedies that can help cure erectile dysfunction:
Tongkat Ali: This herb has been used by men for a long time and has been known as Asian Viagra since it is produced using the roots of a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Tongkat Ali is used for the treatment erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire, libido and sexual performance. It is thought to work by expanding levels of testosterone, the primary male hormone.
Schisandra: Coming from a berry, schisandra is respected in the East and was devoured by Chinese sovereignty and Taoist experts. Schisandra has been in use since the start of Chinese human progress and is very important to Chinese pharmaceutical. It is said to be an exceedingly powerful sexual tonic when consumed regularly.
Tribulus terrestris: A barbed plant used as a part of the medicinal system of India for quite a long time, tribulus terrestris' dynamic compounds are found mostly in fruits and leaves. Tribulus is used to reinforce erections and support sexual drive.
Ginseng: Ginseng is an adaptogen that increases the body's capacity to adapt to physical, passionate and environmental stress and anxiety. The more noteworthy the body's requirement for an adaptogen, the undeniably more active the substance gets to be. This medicinal herb ensures that libido and erection are both tackled. Panax ginseng has been said to enhance general sexual working in men with erectile dysfunction. Creams containing the compound are likewise available to treat untimely ejaculation.
Epimedium: This is another herb that has been used for quite a long time in order to treat erectile dysfunction and low libido. A study from 2008 found that the herb blocks and obstructs the impacts of an enzyme that confines the blood flow to the penis. Scientists believe that horny goat weed, otherwise called epimedium, acts as a natural and characteristic phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It has the same action as seen in erectile dysfunction medications, for example, Viagra or Cialis.
Hence, before going to the medical shop and filling yourself up with chemicals, try to take some of these herbs with a prescription in order to treat your problem naturally and more efficiently. All of the above need to be prescribed by a doctor before you use them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.