Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinay Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay PatilYour feedback matters!
My pimples started back in 2014 and it keep on increasing ,it even pains ,sometimes itch .cause of the pimples my face is turning red in those pimple areas .i've even went for treatment but is of no use ,have even tried many ayurvedic medicines and home remedies .but still it will not leave my face. And even on my back and sometimes even on ear n neck.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
She is 17 years old and she want to reduce buldge? Plezz give a diet chart and some medicine to be fit.
I am a 41 year old man of short height (5ft 3. I am highly overweight. My weight is 81 kilos. I am not obese, but majority of my weight comes from my paunch, which is abnormally inflated. I went on a crash diet 3 months and reduced my weight from 81 to 65 kilos. But, due to my nature of work which requires me to sit long hours with absolute no exercise, I have regained the weight to 81 kilos only. I have problems in getting up from seat, from bed or any inclined position to straight posture or stand. My knees & ankles also pain due to this overload of weight whenever I try moving. My lifestyle, is get up by 7-7.30 am, going to my office in a cab, (avoid buses in rush hour), sitting entire 8-10hrs in office, come back home by 8-9pm by cab again. Have my dinner (either oats or maggi, I strictly avoid rice) at 11.30pm-12 midnight. I am a non-alcoholic, but a heavy smoker (40-50 sticks/day) and take about 15-18 large mug full of black tea, throughout the day. I am also a non-diabetic. Please advise me how to reduce my paunch and hence my weight, without exercise (as I don't have any time for exercise. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.
Diabetes is most commonly attributed to high blood glucose , either because of inadequate insulin production , or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin. Prevention is better than cure - there are few things which can be controlled before it becomes a problem.