Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years female and I have pcos problem so that I am not getting pregnant please give me some advise how can I conceive.
What is the best method to ensure birth control? We do use condom while having sex, but I don't know if it assures birth control 100%. Please help.
- The bacteria in your gut, collectively called the gut microbiota, are sometimes referred to as the "forgotten organ." These gut bugs are incredibly important for all sorts of health-related aspects. A disruption in the gut bacteria is linked to some of the world's most serious chronic diseases, including obesity.
- A good way to improve gut health, is to eat probiotic foods (like live yogurt and sauerkraut), takeprobiotic supplements, and eat plenty of fiber. Fiber functions as fuel for the gut bacteria.
Some critical question which everybody has doged in earlier attempts. 1. What is the best contraceptive for male other than condoms. 2. Does usage of condom by men impacts on pleasure for a woman. 3. What is healthy intercourse duration after foreplay. 4. What is the best medicine to improve sexual life.
Haemoglobin is a protein rich in iron and is found in red blood cells. The main function of haemoglobin is to carry oxygen throughout the body. In other words, it carries oxygen from the lungs to the other parts of the body so that the cells can carry on with their basic functions. It also carries carbon dioxide back to the lungs from those cells so that this gas can be exhaled.
Haemoglobin is important for maintaining a healthy life. The normal levels of haemoglobin in human body include:
• 14-18g/dl for adult men
• 12-16g/dl for adult women
Foods that improve haemoglobin
- Consume iron-rich food products: According to National Anaemia Action Council, lack of iron is the most common cause behind low haemoglobin levels. To improve iron content in your blood, you can take asparagus, tofu, almonds, oysters, fortified breakfast cereals, liver, red meat, shrimp, spinach, dates and lentils. However, consult your doctor for the right intake, as too much consumption of iron may be harmful for your health.
- Improve your vitamin C intake: Absorption of iron is improved if vitamin C is taken in adequate quantities. Lemon, tomatoes, papaya, oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, etc. are some of the fruits that are rich in vitamin C. In fact, if there is a deficiency of vitamin C in our blood, haemoglobin levels go down. You may also take vitamin supplements to improve haemoglobin in your body, but consult a doctor first.
- Focus on food items rich in folic acid: This acid is basically vitamin B complex, which is required to make red blood cells. Food products that are rich in folic acid include rice, liver, breakfast cereals, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts etc. A diet comprising 200-400 milligrams of foliates is enough to supplement your Vitamin B needs.
- Include beetroot as a part of your diet: Rich in iron, folic acid, fibres and potassium, beetroot helps in augmenting haemoglobin levels. Drinking beetroot juice daily increases the iron content in your red blood cells.
- Have apples: They are rich in iron and if you have an apple daily, then your haemoglobin level will improve significantly. If possible, take a green apple with its skin. Apple juice mixed with beetroot juice has a marked effect on haemoglobin levels. You can also add some ginger or lemon juice to this mixture and have the concoction twice a day.
- Eat blackstrap molasses: This food is rich in iron, vitamin, folic acid etc. and improves the haemoglobin level in your blood. Take 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar each, mix them in a cup of water and drink this concoction once a day.
With a number of virus and other mosquito borne disease threats looming in, such as dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases. The number of cases are on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
How I safe sex without use condom? I do not want pregnant in this time. Which pose will best for safe?
One week back I had sex with my husband immediately after my periods And I used pill There is any chance of getting pregnancy? If there is a chance what should I do to stop it?
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dear Sir/Mam, I am planning to conceive. But When ever we have sex, Sperms doesn't go inside properly & it comes down. Pls suggest how can I manage or the positions that the sperm goes inside properly & for how long I should not get up after sperm gets inside. Pls suggest. Thanks.
I am 25 year female and have mensuration problem from 2 month. I think I am pregnant because I use preganews for check, I use prega three times first time it's show negative and then 2 and 3 time it's show positive .what can I do now if I am pregnant I am not ready for that what can I do now?
Hi, 29 years old female and unmarried girl. Living in Mumbai. I have 7.7*6.5 cm endometriosis cyst on my left ovary and 3 cm endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Next week I am going for a laparoscopic for the first time. Post surgery to avoid endometriosis doc may give me lupron injection ,but I am scared to take it as I have read many side effects of lupron. Please guide is it true that lupron have mental side effects? I am getting panic after knowing its side effects .please guide.
Stress is a major factor that leads to various complications in most of the health conditions. Hence, it is essential to deal with stress because doctors emphasize that if you can manage your stress, then you are already halfway through the treatment. But with HIV building up in your body it can be challenging to stay stress-free.
Effect of stress on HIV patients
Evidence has been found after extensive research that death may increase at times by 22% when an HIV patient starts taking lots of stress. So you can guess from the number what a huge impact stress has on HIV. Some other studies had brought to light a different angle of the effect caused by stress on HIV. It is said that the CD4 count and viral load increases by many folds in patients who have HIV and are under stressful conditions which have made them fall into the clutches of depression.
Steps that can be taken to curb stress-
- As the first step, you must identify the reasons or factors that are leading you to take the stress. These factors may be straightforward ones and something from your day-to-day activities. For instance, some might feel depressed about consuming too many medicines for HIV on a daily basis while some others might feel stress out because of the financial strain imposed by the disease. Sometimes the stress results from emotional reasons like departing from a loved one or being separated from the mainstream life.
- Once you have identified the reason behind your stress, you must put in some effort to get back to your daily routine and make your day organized. Mostly, it happens that people tend to extend their hours of regular activities and mess up with their biological clock. This should be avoided. Always keep fixed hours for your sleep, work and other activities. Add appropriate physical activities and proper diet to your routine which will help with your general health and help with managing stress.
- You must also learn to handle your emotions. Seek help in this case by attending counseling sessions with trained professional, especially when it comes to managing your sex life. Talk to your doctor and get all your questions answered because sometimes lack of knowledge leads to the development of doubts which lead to anxiety and then depression. And most importantly, spend time with your loved ones to obtain complete stress relief. This is one of the best methods to have a positive outlook on life while suffering from HIV.
So, while under treatment for HIV make an effort to avoid stress entirely to improve the situation. Follow the advice of your doctor, take the necessary medications and adopt lifestyle changes to lead a happy life.
I have missed my periods so i am confused whether i am pregnant or not ,i dont want unwanted pregnancy .Please suggest natural way to abort which should not effect future pregnancy
Hi after taking ipill me and my husband had love making without condom. Did I have any chances of pregnancy? thanks in advance.
Menstrual problems and their impact on female health
Good evening my name is Dr. Rahul Manchanda and I'm a gynecologist obstetrician. I do specialize in gynecological endoscopy which is a subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology in which we look at women's diseases through small cuts. We treat them and manage them. Women's diseases that we look through this method or anything from people who can't conceive who have difficulty in conceiving to menstrual problems pain during the periods right up to cancer and women as we know are the pivot of society and the family in general and they need to look after their health. Whether you have heavy periods or you have pain during your periods. That isn't really normal. You must visit a gynecologist and make sure that there is nothing a problem there.
If you need to consult me I am available on the Lybrate website these gynecological endoscopic procedures are less painful you don't need to stay in the hospital for very long. The bleeding is minimal and of course, Kostas comes down because the medicines required much less. Besides the patient going home soon so you can diagnose most problems with this and treat them also the most common killer in our society for women are cervical cancers utrine cancer and these can be diagnosed and should be diagnosed through these procedures. A minimally invasive technique which is hysteroscopy or laparoscopy helps us diagnose them and treat them so the long periods of staying in hospitalslarge unsightly cutss the huge amount of pain that one has during surgery and after is much less and they don't have to suffer the agony of going through it.
Please look after your health. Please visit your gynecologist so that you can treat these problems and manage them and be healthy as a normal person. Thank you.