Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am a 20 year old girl and suffer from mouth ulcers alot. I even do not have any glow on my face n my skin appears pale. Usually my periods last only for 3 days and also skin of my palm is yellowish. My doctor has prescribed my complex forte with vit c tablets which I am going to start from tomorrow. Can that help me with my problems?
I am 26 year old, female. Type 2 diabetic patient for 2 year. I have lost my hair 4m forehead. It looks like a little bald. What can be done to regain my hair? please help me.
Hi I am 32 year male. I have this frequent urination problem from last four months sometimes it gets so frequently that I have to go to loo every ten minutes otherwise normally It gets hourly in that case also I need to hold it for an hour. There's no urine infection, ultrasound was normal too. I have gone through antibiotic course also but not able to fix this problem. Please help.
58 years male suffering from v low libido having high blood pressure and protein leakage through urine. Blood urea 60 creatine 1.90 Please help ?
I am male 22 years old and my height is 5 feet 6 inch. I want to join gym. My weight is 64 kg. I want get ripped body in from fatty. Even only in 4.5 months. So what should I do please suggest me right way.
I am 29 yrs old I have a daily prob with digestion/constipation. Can't get fresh in morning naturally. What can I do to improve it, this has been for yrs.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.