Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas DubeyYour feedback matters!
How we would able know the sperm count manually at home if sperm count decreases due to masturbation? And is there any possibility of decrease in sperm count due to masturbation? What are the side effects if I masturbate 2-3 times a week?
I am 47 years old male. I am suffering from premature ejaculations and erectile dysfunction. Please advise.
I have piles problem from last 2 years please give me some health tips to prevent them. Also give me some health tips to prevent them.
Sir . My age is 22. I am a fat boy. My penis generally situated beneath my belly. At that time my penis is so small. But when my penis erects ; its about 10cm. Is it normal size or not? Or what to do? Is penis size matters in sexual life? In which position I sex a girl ; so that child can produce?
What I should take precaution in diabetes. And which exercise is more helpful in this situation. My father is suffering from yhis deases from last 3 years. So plzz suggest me the best aid.
I am 25 years old and I suffering problem in penis, inside of penis white liquid getting form and it's itching. Kindly give the solution.
Hi please help me I do over masturbation but now I not do I am suffering from indigestion and erection weakness and morning erection give the best ayurvedic medicine for indigestion due to over masturbation and erection power.
I am 44 years old. A little portion of pancreas was cut in1998 and 2011 due to Cronin pancreatitis. Now I am alright. But I have diabetes my Dr. Advise me to take 8 unit lantus .since few months after lunch my sugar level 250. Now what I do. Can can I take lantus two time 9 AM and 9 PM.
Apart from the usual evils associated with smoking such as poor lung health and an increased risk of oral cancer, smoking can also adversely impact your sexual health in more ways than one. Several studies have revealed the adverse impacts of the 'cancer stick' on people's sex lives, and here are a few ways in which smoking is wreaking havoc in your sex life:
1. It can make you impotent - Studies have shown that those men who light up more than 20 cigarettes a day are 60% likelier to suffer from erectile dysfunction in comparison to those who don't smoke. Not only that, it can also affect the ability to conceive. This is because the chemicals released when you smoke may cause damage to the blood vessels in your penis, giving rise to erectile dysfunction.
2. It can reduce your libido and sexual satisfaction - Your desire to indulge in sexual activities i. E. Your libido is significantly reduced when you smoke. Since smoking can cause erectile dysfunction, it can negatively affect your performance in bed, thereby reducing desire and satisfaction to a considerable extent.
3. It can damage the muscles inside your penis - Nicotine present in a cigarette can clog your arteries, restricting blood flow to the penis. This can damage the muscles of your penis, leading to erection problems.
4. It can affect the size of your penis - A research by Boston university showed that those men who start smoking in their teenage years run a higher risk of having a small penis size due to the damage caused to the penile tissue and the blood vessels because of smoking. Having a small penis size can cause a number of psychological issues and can even lead to problems in the relationship.
Related Tip: It's Highly Vulnerable: Know How To Manage Penis Injuries
Suffering from excessive dry cough. Worse at night. Shortage of breath. Weakness and body ache. please help.
I am 25 year old I have a problem every evening my head is start pain. Kindly advice me what is the problem and what is the solution for this problem.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Some sound like waves sound in ear since a month. Nasal congestion and headache sore throat numbness in throat.
How much calcium need depends on age and gender. Other factors such as pregnancy illness and medical history are also relevant parameters. Dietary supplements may contain only calcium or calcium with other nutrients such as vitamin d. Calcium absorption is best when taken in amounts of no more than 500 mg at a time. Calcium citrate and calcium carbonate are the two commonly available forms of calcium