Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijaya Rabde
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya RabdeYour feedback matters!
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.
I want to know about vaccination to be given to a pregnant women,\as my wife is 16 weeks pregnant (first pregnancy), which vaccines required to be given to my wife to avoid any abnormalities to my wife and my unborn baby.
Hello doctor .actually my friend 25 years old .now she is carrying 7 days . Yesterday she went to checkup. Her baby formed n tube. Doctor told her to come checkup after two weeks. Is there any possible is baby can move to uterus. .Please suggest my friend some thought to her.
Scientists have concluded that sugar stimulates the exact same centers of the brain, which derive pleasure out of heroin or cocaine. For those who are addicted to sugar, getting off it leads to intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms. If you have an uncontrollable urge to devour something sweet, you probably have sugar addiction too. Sugar is known to release dopamine and opioids, which not only makes it addictive, but makes it extremely difficult for you to overcome the withdrawal symptoms.
Mentioned below are 5 signs to figure out if you are addicted to sugar:
- Despite being full or not hungry, you consume certain foods due to cravings
- You worry about consuming certain foods and cutting down on them
- You overeat and then feel fatigued or sluggish
- Despite negative consequences that affect your health and cause social problems, you continue eating or overeating certain foods
- You try to eliminate any negative emotion by consuming the foods you crave and experience pleasure.
If you suffer from the aforementioned problems, you should seriously consider sugar detox or food rehab. Sugar and foods containing high levels of sugar causes behavioral changes, nutrient deficiency or imbalance, impairs your body and immunity system leading to an increased risk of illnesses and diseases. Sugar is also known to feed cancer cells and obesity. Fungi, which are living organisms, thrive on sugar and feed on it to reproduce and function properly leading to most infections. However, it is never too late to break your sugar habit.
Mentioned below are 5 ways to fight your sugar addiction:
- Substitute sweets with whole foods
- Ditch artificial sweeteners
- Clean your house
- Create a backup plan
- Manage your magnesium levels
Although, sugar withdrawal symptoms vary from individual to individual, they usually last for about 3 to 4 weeks. Withdrawing from sugar can be extremely difficult and causes the following symptoms in you, which will sorely tempt you into giving in to your cravings:
My boyfriend had pushed and pulled penis in my vagina but the cum cannot get inside my vagina. Can I get pregnant by doing this? please tell me.
Mera last period 20/07/2016 ko aaya tha Dr. Ne bola ki heart beat nahi ho rahi abortion karna padega kya kare wait karna thik hoga?
See your doctor for a pre-pregnancy checkup. Don't forget to ask about things like family medical history, risk of birth defects, genetic conditions, and chronic illnesses. Discuss all the medications you take and make sure they're safe during pregnancy.
In addition to eating a healthy diet (lots of leafy greens, lean proteins, and fiber), boost your nutrients with a multivitamin specially formulated for pregnancy -- usually called a prenatal vitamin. It's particularly important to get sufficient folic acid before getting pregnant. This nutrient helps prevent birth defects like spina bifida; because many of these conditions arise very early in pregnancy, you need healthy levels of folic acid right from the start. Look for a multivitamin that contains 400 micrograms of folic acid. Ask your doctor or midwife to recommend a vitamin for you.
If you smoke, quit. Smoking poses a host of risks to a developing baby, including birth defects and low birth weight. It also doubles your risk of having an ectopic pregnancy. You may also find it more difficult to become pregnant in the first place if you smoke, as smoking is strongly linked with infertility in both women and men.
Get checked for hepatitis b and c, sexually transmitted infections, and hiv.
Get any health problems -- like diabetes and high blood pressure -- under control. If you are seriously overweight, talk to your doctor about how to maintain a healthy weight.
Sir am pregnant for 50 days. And I need an abortion doctor suggested me mifepristone and misoprostol tab, once I had it BT nt yet bleed came y it z and he it works. And in future is it has a side effect.
Cervical cancer (a malignant tumor of the cervix, the lowermost part of the uterus) is one of the most preventable types of cancer. This is because we have a screening test, known as Pap's smear test, which can detect the pre-cancerous changes in the cervix 10-15 years prior to their actually progressing to cancer. Pap's smear is an outpatient test and is taken by a doctor or healthcare worker by doing a pelvic examination. It involves the collection of cells from the cervix of the uterus with the help of a simple brush and does not involve any cut or biopsy.
Because of the Pap smear test, the number of cervical cancer cases has actually dropped over the past 20 years. However, many women still develop cervical cancer. While some cases of cervical cancer cannot be prevented, there are many things a woman can do to reduce her risk of developing cervical cancer.
Reduce Your Risk of Cervical Cancer:
- Get a regular Pap smear. A Pap smear can be the greatest defense against cervical cancer. It can detect cervical changes early on, before they have a chance to turn into cancer.
- Limit the number of sexual partners you have. Studies have shown that women who have many sexual partners increase their risk for cervical cancer. You also increase your risk of developing HPV, which has been shown to lead to cervical cancer.
- Quit smoking or avoid secondhand smoke. Smoking cigarettes increases your risk of developing many cancers, including cervical cancer.
- If you are sexually active, use a condom. Having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk factor for developing cervical cancer.
- Follow up on abnormal Pap smears. If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, it is important to follow up with regular Pap smears or colposcopies, and whatever else your doctor has recommended for you. If you have been treated for cervical dysplasia, you still need to follow up with Pap smears or colposcopies.
- Get the HPV vaccine. If you are under 27, you may be eligible to receive the HPV vaccine, which prevents high risk strains of HPV in women. The vaccine is most effective when given to young women before they become sexually active.
Again, cervical cancer prevention should be a top priority for all women. Small lifestyle adjustments, combined with regular medical care, can go a long way in preventing cervical cancer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!