Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi MurudYour feedback matters!
Daily I watch porn videos is it beneficial for me to watch it because I get relief and feel good by taking out my sperm from my penis kindly advice me is it good to watch porn videos and taking out sperm?
Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit
Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits
I have suffering from night fall since last two years. It happens after a week or 2 days or everyday. It disturb my mind efficiency and efficiency of reading as well. I am a student of under graduation. Is there any way to destroy it completely? If I think about VASECTOMY then it will be good option or not.
I have got many sabecious cyst on my head especially on my right side of my head around 8 to 9. What can I do to remove it without surgery ?
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
A heart attack is caused if the blood flow to the heart is somehow obstructed by fat deposits, cholesterol or other substances, thereby, forming a plaque in the arteries. The disruption in this flow of blood destroys a part of the heart muscle and may prove to be fatal if not treated right on time.
Not every heart attack starts with a sudden crushing pain in the chest. In fact, about 30 per cent of the cases haven’t yielded any such symptom. However, the signs may vary from one person to another:
- Heart attack might start slowly causing only mild discomfort or pain initially. The symptoms happen to be sudden and intense, persisting for several hours.
- Mostly heart attack induces pain on the left side or the center of the chest. The discomfort generally persists for a few minutes. It can even result in a feeling of indigestion or heart burn, fullness, squeezing and pressure which can turn from mild to severe.
- One might also experience an aching sensation in the upper stomach, jaw, neck, shoulders, back or both of the arms.
- Shortness of breath is one of those very common symptoms.
- Other common symptoms include excessive sweating, exhaustion, vomiting, nausea, sudden dizziness or light-heartedness.
How can you tell a heart attack from a mere panic attack?
Panic attack occurs even more suddenly and induces intense fear, extracting extreme reactions for something relatively harmless. Once the attack subsides, one usually feels week on the knees and tender near the gut. Some of the symptoms exclusive to a panic attack include a feeling of detachment, numbness, hot flashes, chills and tightness experienced in and around the throat, tremors (primarily of the hands) and a constant fear of losing control or of an impending danger.
Although many indications of a heart attack might happen to overlap with those of a panic attack, there are still a few noteworthy differences between the two. Watch out for those signs and get yourself diagnosed properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, I'm feeling hungry more often. Even when i'm in sleep. I get hungry and due to it i'm not able to sleep completely. Note- i'm doing night shifts fr past 15 days.
I am male age 39 year, my problem is my body has many area(hand, arma, kamar, pet and some thai) like lipoma so, please tell me how to correct my problem ? thanking you.
Hi I am suffering with sexual problem . My sperm out quickly. With in 30 sec. Please suggest medicine and exercises.
I have fungus infections on my inner thighs. What shall I do to get rid of it. I am 54 years old female.
Allergic asthma is the condition in which the symptoms of an asthmatic attack appear after exposure to certain allergens. 90% of the cases of asthma in children are allergy driven, while in adults, the percentage is said to be around 50%.
An allergy happens when an individual's immune system exhibits massive reaction or fights vigorously against substances like pollen, dust, animal dander or certain other minute particles which are actually not harmful to the body but are considered so by the immune system.
Symptomatic changes in cases of allergic asthma:
If the symptoms of an asthma attack occur only when you are subjected to these triggers or irritant particles, your case is allergy driven.
- In such cases, the airway reacts aggressively to the entry of such allergens.
- The airway muscles tighten up and inflammation is observed.
- Breathing becomes painful and compromised, and mucus accumulation sets in very quickly.
- Coughing is a common phenomenon, as the body tries to expel the mucus accumulated.
The allergens mentioned above are not the only triggering agents. Basically, anything that causes irritation could trigger an allergy and an asthmatic attack thereafter. Symptoms in the case of allergy driven asthma are more or less the same as seen in other asthmatic cases.
Confirming the cause of asthma as allergic or not:
The doctor would give you a much better clarification on whether you're asthma is allergy driven or not. There are pretty much two ways to decipher the same:
- One is to administer a tiny amount of allergen to the skin and making a note of the reaction to that. Whether the reaction is a normal one or an aggressive one would tell if an individual has an allergy or not.
- Specific IgE test may be done to confirm the cause, or to test the presence of an allergic reaction in the individual.
All your queries pertaining to allergic asthma and asthma, in general, are more than welcome.
People with hepatitis C often worry about passing the virus on to loved ones unknowingly, especially if they have just been diagnosed. Contrary to popular belief, it takes a lot for someone to catch hepatitis C. For the record, you can only catch the virus through blood ? not through coughing, sneezing, kissing, hugging, shaking hands, sharing eating utensils, etc. In other words, everyday contact is pretty risk-free; however, since hepatitis C is a virus that can be transmitted through blood, it?s important to follow the necessary precautions. Here are 10 tips from the American Liver Foundation to help protect yourself and others.
1. Never share razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers or filers (especially if you get manicures and pedicures) or anything else that might have your or someone else?s blood on it.
2. Always make sure that your open wounds, cuts and sores are completely covered.
3. Avoid donating blood, organs, tissue or sperm/semen.
4. Be extra careful when throwing anything away with blood on it, including feminine products, tissues, bandages, or anything for that matter.
5. As far as sex goes, it?s pretty rare for hepatitis C to be transmitted through intercourse believe it or not, but it?d still be wise to use condoms to protect yourself and your partner from HIV/AIDS and other STIs out there.
6. If tattoos and piercings are your thing, always make sure the shop you attend is licensed and the equipment used is 100 percent sterile. The same advice applies to acupuncture since the practice involves needles.
7. Breastfeeding is safe, but do not breastfeed if the nipples are cracked and/or bleeding.
8. If you inject drugs (and we are NOT recommending or endorsing drug use in any way), first seek out a treatment program. If you choose to continue drug use, do not share needles with others.
9. If you have no choice but to come into direct contact with blood, always wear gloves.
10. Clean spilled blood from surfaces ? including dried blood ? using a bleach and water solution.