Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VawreYour feedback matters!
I have got black dots like on my legs and they were not ther before but nw I hav started to put shoes for my work and I think coz of socks it have occurred and its not going only I tried many treatments bt no results it looks ugly so help me how to remove and get rid of tht black dots like on my legs.
I am normally neither white nor black. Can I be able to become more brighter than my natural colour? Can I be more white? What should I apply on my face?
Mere face pe jhai hai kya vo thik ho sakti hai maine bahut sari creem lagai hai par thik nahi ho rahi hai please te me.
Dear doctors I have fungal marks at under both arms and below neck from past 20 years there is no itching but it is spreading gradually. Is there any bath soap. I don't want apply ointments. Please help me to come out.
I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.
My friend has some patches around his inner thighs, which extends to butts. He suffer heavy itching due to these.
Hi I am Anudeep and I am 23 years old ,i had scars on my face which are caused due to acne and black heads. Can I have a remedy to get rid of those scars on my face permanently. Natural way would be better.
I am 54 year's old male. I have to take eltroxin 1.75 mcg daily. I am facing the problem of acute dermatitis since last few years. Doctors prescribe some steroid ointments, it remains somewhat subdued, but the disease is spreading from legs to upper limbs, back and facial area. What should I do?
Please suggest some face wash containing kojic acid. My skin is oily. Will be better if its not too much costly.
I have got lot of pimples and their marks on my face. Kindly suggest me something and can you tell why is it happening?
Hello Doctor, I had chicken pox, and I am fully recovered by it. But there black marks (spots) are left on my face. Can you please tell me which cream or medicines I should use to remove them. Thanks.
Hi I'm a 17 year old boy, and Ive got pimple marks and blackheads in my face I'm not used to all creams n all but I do lots of exercise n eat healthy foods, but still it's too slow?
I am 26 years male. I am having small dark spot due to pimples all over my face. Please suggest me the name of products that can be beneficial in reducing dark spot and enhance fairness as well.
2 day before I got little scratch on my skin may be by iron but I didn't take titnus injection now I am worrying about it what to do please suggest.
I'm suffering from heat boils in back I have taken many medicine not working what is the best medicine for it?
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is, therefore, a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties, therefore, do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.