Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VarshaYour feedback matters!
Me nd my gf are both 21 years old and are planning to have sex for first time. What precautions should be taken by both of us?
I had a child and we are planning to next children but I want gap 5 years so tell me any birth control process.
In my first pregnancy which type General problems we can face and which type of precision we should take?
My wife has pregnant 1.5 months complete. What diet can give. Can give khaas khaas & badam ka halwa.
1 week back I had unprotected sex but sperms did not leak out but I had my white discharge which is thick non sticky white discharge .I thought I was pregnant so I ate many papayas for aborting it now my body temperature increased I want a solution to check whether I am pregnant or not and at the same time I want to lower my body temperature if I am pregnant I want to abort it naturally.
I have delivered 3 months before with cesarean. I am breastfeeding my baby. I am gaining weight post delivery. What to do to loose weight?
I didn't had sex and I took unwanted72 and their was no bleeding within3-5 days and my period dates were 20 February till today their is no period please help me urgently.
Last year I had a chronic yeast infection. A gynie gave me a 'Candiforce' course for 5-6 months. Ever since the infection, my menstruation cycle has shortened and the flow has also significantly reduced. I have started experiencing menstrual cramps along with pain in legs, which were negligible previously. The infection has cropped up once-twice since then. Although now I have stopped sugar/starch intake and I eat home-cooked food only, I want to know why is this still happening and what should I do to restore my health?
Hi Kindly let me know if I can take ovral to postpone my periods since regestrone 5 mg twice a day for 4 days did not help me in getting my periods early. I took Regestrone twice a day from 15th till 18th and its 21st now still have no signs of getting my periods. My date was on 26th and I am travelling on 28th kindly suggest if Ovral can be consumed to post pone now.
I have done sex & after 2 days I was having periods now I have swelling in uper of my vagina when I touch that part I feel pain. Is it create any problem in pregnancy & periods cycle.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have done IUI this month but after doing it we took u/ s doctor came to know the egg not ruptured he gave me injection Today is my 18 day can we do IUI again tomorrow is it going to success. Please tell sir.
2. Bathing before sunrise to reduce mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3 if ganges near then take bath there.
4. maintain a proper weight.
5. Female 5' to 5.5' minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs app.
6. Male 5' to 510 ,in 60kgs max 75 kgs app.
7. Water intake daily 3-5 ltrs.
8. Freehand exercise 30 min in morning daily to accumulate more oxygen into blood.
9. Avoid oily food outside. only fruit juice or white sweets.
10. nutritious balance diet.
11. prepare popcorn in home and do breakfast with it to
be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
12. I am opening Nutrition club to get healthy.
13 to increase working power to be wealthy.
14. My success is there if I sort out your health problems.
15. Pranayam daily.
16. Eat slight less what you normally intake.