Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VarpeYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 3ed month pregnancy chalri hai. But mujhe bleeding bhi hori hai. 3 ko meri priead time tha. Ky bleeding hona koi dikkat wali baat hai. please ans me. Kyunki mere pet ke niche hisse me bhit drd hai.
I'm planning to do exercise specially to reduce the belly fat but I have a problem that I can't do any exercise during my periods time because I do get more stomach and back pain. Shall I stop the exercise about a week?
On 5 march I have my period and on 11 march night my bf rub his penis on my vagina outside and he got his sperm but he did not insert the penis in my vagina and on 12 march I take one unwanted 72 and on 16 march I got fungal infection and I use V wash rome remedies and one cream and on 20 th march my discharge came in black color mix with white jelly discharge and after that I got brown discharge many time in drop like and on 22 my discharge became normal and infection get over is there any chance of pregnancy please reply me as soon as possible thank you.
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for going on 9 months now and we have only had a couple of miscarriages in the process. Currently, I am having some pregnancy symptoms as I have been having since last month. However tests showed up negative and I got my period. My period was light for 2 days and it seemed to only be spotting. But then it got darker for the next couple of days and then light again. I only passed 2 blood clots and never used an entire pad except one. My period is over since 2 days ago and yet I am still having pregnancy symptoms such as food aversions, sore nipples and breasts, nausea as well. I'm not sure what to think when tests always show up negative. The way I found out about my miscarriages were through periods that came late and lasted 2-3 weeks long. One of which I was 2-3 weeks late and then I passed a pink ball" clot" What's going on with me now that I'm still having symptoms after my period? I'm not ovulating yet.
1.Garlic offers Cardio vascular protection and aids in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides
2.It has anti cancer protection and Healing properties as well as antibacterial and anti viral benefits
3.contains anti oxidants that can prevent Alzheimer's and dementia
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Dear madam Last 2 month before I miss my lover (she will come next year she is going to abroad ) after that I am like sad and lots of negative thoughts. Normally I am energetic person. My friends says you r dull and you r not mentally happy your face like that etc. How can I over come from this situation mam. I have lots of free time .iam a teetotaler. No bad habits.
How to fuck the girl and when they ill happy in that time what should I do for his happy I want to do know how pls help me.
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
When pregnant or breastfeeding, a woman's water requirements are higher than usual and that is why water is needed to form amniotic fluid that surrounds the baby, support the increase in blood plasma volume and produce breast milk.
Hence being well hydrated may help alleviate some pregnancy related conditions.
To help understand the importance of hydration for pregnancy health, emma derbyshire, author of" nutrition in the childbearing years, has provided essential tips for hydration in pregnancy.
1. Water is an excellent beverage choice for mums-to-be. It is natural and helps women to rehydrate without consuming calories and sugars.
2. Women should increase their total water intake by an extra 300ml/day during pregnancy and 700ml/day during breastfeeding.
3. Make water the first choice when it comes to hydration.
4. Water-rich foods such as soups, stews, yoghurts, fruits and vegetables can help top up total water intake.
5. Pregnant women should take frequent small drinks, particularly after the birth of their child when they are busy looking after their new baby.
6. Women breastfeeding should make sure that they are getting enough fluids - try to remember to keep a glass of water on hand when you sit down to feed your baby.
7. Women should reduce their intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!