Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Vaishnavi Kulkarni
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mrs. Vaishnavi KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I'm a 36 year old girl. I have a slight loss of memory when it come to work that I keep forgetting about certain works I did the day before or the payments I made and received. This is creating a little problem at work. And I do keep over thinking about my future as I want a career and I have been getting proposals for marriage, when i'm not at all ready for it. I wish to work and make some money. I keep avoiding all the family get together and meetings with relatives as they keep asking me about my exams (I'm a CA student. I wanted to be a designer in the first place, but was ok with mothers choice. Even I agreed to it. But I regret it very badly now. I asked several times to switch my career choice and all I kept getting as reply was "try. Try" I am literally tired now. I could not pass the levels in B A and now I stand with a UG degree and 3 years experience. Best part is articleship is not counted as experience when you apply for jobs. I still tried and my applications are getting rejected. I sleep a lot. I keep thinking a lot. And I'm worried about my future. Above these worries to have a proper career, my parents want me to get married. I do not want to marry without my own job, and live the rest of my life with someones money. I want my own income. Doctor, I do not know if these are nonsense or if i'm being immature, but I do face a lot of mental stress and my friends say that I have changed and become more silent, when I used to be a very lively person. I want support from my parents side. All I want is that. If I should be able to do something, then I need only them to be strong and have faith in me and god. I tried convincing them, but every next time they come up with another proposal that too of 31 and 32 years old,(they think age defines maturity, but I do not believe when they them self is an example. As I have not mentioned anything about my choices. Please guide me if i'm wrong with my views regarding life and career. Thank you Doctor.
Hello! I have a sex related issue. During the procedure everything goes fine. I get turned on and I get wet but the moment he penetrates I lose all my libido. I feel pain. And it's not like I am doing it for first or second time. We are in a relationship from last 1 year. Every time we get intimate I feel pain. I lose all the pleasure.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time, please help me.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.