Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali VaruteYour feedback matters!
I am urinating yellow urine. Is it a side effect of masturbation? Or is the cause is dehydration? I don't drink adequate amount of water.
, I am a 53 yr old male, I don't smoke nor drink nor do any drugs. I have an appointment to see a family doctor later this month (they have a long wait list). But in the meantime I'm trying to research what this" could be" & if its arrhythmias, what type of doctor should I go to. A regular physician, a heart specialist, a blood specialist? Or, how urgent is this, should I go to the ER? I can not breathe deeply. I sometimes wake up at night because my body" forgets" to breathe. I am tired even after 6 to 8 hours of sleep (I don't fall asleep during the day, nor at random times). I've always gotten cold easily, even in 50 degree weather, I'm cold. I found my rt nostril always blocked. My left leg & left arm" fall asleep" after a few minutes of pressure, while my right leg & right arm do not and heavier than. I have heart/chest pain sometimes, just sitting there relaxing. These symptoms have come & gone the last few months. But they have been more consistent the past 2 days.
I feel vertigo/head spinning quite regularly. What may be the problem? I am 32 yr old married since 8 years.
I have chicken pox marks in light brown color near breast I have them from long time. Please tell me a tip how to get out of these marks.
I have done a ct scan of nose which says that bilateral ethmoid sinusitis ,dns to right side with hypertrophied inferior turbinate and adenoid please explain this line.
Hi doctor. I am 23years old boy. My sex stamina is too low. I can not have sex more than 1-2min what should I do?
Hi sir, my penis is very small and I have to grow it. What are the ways to grow my cock? And what about food menu?
I have meet with an accident and have a fracture in my leg and I have a lots of pain right now. What should I do.
I am 18 years old male and I am having mild headache continuously for a couple of days I have used medicines like crocin etc but haven't got it of please suggest a remedy for this.
Sir I have observed a downward bent of penis and ppp on the head of penis. Need to know the cure for it.
Hello sir, My daughters tongue burns while having hot and spicy food please suggest remedies. What should i do?
Plz suggest me any sleeping pills name. Coz I can't sleep from 5 days. I want to know the name of pills.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.