Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali VaruteYour feedback matters!
I want to have safe sex with girlfriend. I should do after or before her period. Please suggest exact days.
The question is about masturbation. Some doctors are saying its harmful so you have stop, some doctors are saying weekly once or twice no problem, some doctors saying masturbation is natural no need to stop this, no problem will occur for masturbation. Which is the correct answer. Please reply.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation and small penis. I am sharing this problem first time through this application because of shyness.
I am suffering from high fever in last 2 days. And I have also headache. Can you suggest me treatment.
I am 31 years old female I want to know what happens if we take 4 cheston cold tablets of 500 mg same time one after other i am having cough.
My Mother is 82 year old and non diabetic/BP, and operated of both knees replacement on 27th June-16 and after the operation Doctors diagnose some blood clotting and destroyed with medicine. All test reports was ok like LFT, ECG, Ultrasounds, blood test. Till date he faced nausea only and continued vomiting after drinking diet, no eating any solid diet. We done her endoscopy , that was also ok but nausea is continued. She isn't eat anything from last one month. Doctors didn't diagnose the problem. Now she taken Emset injection 2 Times, Tab- Vertin- 3 Times and Tab- Stemetil 2 Times but no relief. Please advice, all family is very disturb. Regards.
What are the symptoms of TB and how does it affect our body? What we need to take precautions for it.
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.These are some of the techniques which once mastered can help you to delay the ejaculation for a while.
- Deep Breathing : Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that leads to early ejaculation. Try to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If you can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, you may be able to use it in the bedroom.
- Stop and start method : This begins as a solo exercise. Begin by masturbating alone, bringing yourself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, continue bringing yourself closer and closer to orgasm until you can't hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by yourself without distraction will help you learn where is point of no return is.) When you feel that you have mastered the technique, the couple should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
- The squeeze method: This method requires one of the partners to squeeze the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used just before you are about to ejaculate.The idea is to reduce the erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your should do it on your own first, master it, and then invite your partner to practice the technique with you.
- Kegel exercise:There's no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way to find this muscle is to see if you can stop the flow of urine when you go to bathroom. It's the PC muscle that you use to do that. Once you find it, practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure you engage it, rather than using your abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, you will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. You should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If you can contract your PC muscle when close to orgasm, you should be able to slow things down.
- Tantric technique:When you approach that point,cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower your chin to your chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making you feel ungrounded). You should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in your body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
Medicinal help is do required in cases of long standing premature ejaculations, Consult privately for complete treatment through the homeopathic way.
I'm 25 year old and my weight is 83 kg and height about 5.7' ft having snoring problems what may be the reason and what should I do for it?
Autism spectrum disorder (asd) and autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. It may range from mild to severe conditions. Initial period of life upto 2 years it is difficult to diagnose. Parents start noticing changes such as social interactions, non-responsive behaviour along with losing that little amount of speech. Autism appears to have its roots in very early brain development.
Asd can be associated with intellectual disability, difficulties in motor coordination, attention and physical health issues such as sleep and gastrointestinal disturbances. Some persons with asd excel in visual skills, music, math and art.
Most cases of autism appear to be caused by a combination of autism risk genes and environmental factors influencing early brain development.
Intake of some drugs, medicines during pregnancy
Modern living styles
Urban stress syndromes
35 plus aged mothers and sibling with asd are the risk factors
Exposure to environmental chemicals
Repeating certain behaviors or having unusual behaviors
Having overly focused interests, such as with moving objects or parts of objects
Having a lasting, intense interest in certain topics, such as numbers, details, or facts.
Getting upset by a slight change in a routine or being placed in a new or overly stimulating setting
Making little or inconsistent eye contact
Having a tendency to look at and listen to other people less often
Responding in an unusual way when others show anger, distress, or affection
Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or other verbal attempts to gain attention
Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversations
Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
Repeating words or phrases that they hear, a behavior called echolalia
Using words that seem odd, out of place, or have a special meaning known only to those familiar with that person’s way of communicating
Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions.
Extraordinary sensitiveness to light, noise, clothing, or temperature. They may also experience sleep problems, digestion problems, and irritability.
How to differentiate ADHD hyperactive kid:
1. Any difficulty in processing information.
2. Any difficulty in regulating emotions.
3. Does the kid struggle with issues like organizing, planning, prioritizing, paying attention and remembering details.
4. Any difficulty in taking judgments.
5. Any difficulty in concentration.
6. Age appropriate immaturity
How parents can help?
Constantly engage with the child.
Never leave your kid alone as this prevents the kids from learning new things.
Constantly stimulate the child ; talk, play, dance etc
Avoid all gadgets like phone, tabs etc.
For working mums only option would be prioritising the kids health. So the choice is yours how to go about this. Most of the mums do a mistake of work from home, which is not a supportive solution again, this also encourages kid to slip to his own world of tabs or phones etc.
Invite more people to home, this again gives them chance to interact, play, learn new things etc.
Do not focus just on specch at the same time overall stimulation is very important.
Take your kid out to parks or any social gathering, so that the kid learns how to socialise and socialising behaviours and mannerisms. So the meaning of whole exercise aims at training the mind to be constantly connected with outer world so that he can passively learn things.
Scope of homoeopathy
The scope of homoeopathy in autism is very high. It as a matter of fact poses a challenge to homeopaths themselves. It needs a hardcore-hahnemannian approach to get into the mind or the mental development of the individual and arrive at a remedy. Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine and it takes into consideration the constitutional picture (complete physical and mental make up of the child) along with the necessary details of the disease when prescribing. This particular method is followed, as no autistic child is similar to another, in terms of symptoms or behavior. This helps us to approximate the individual to a state of normalcy. Everyone has their own individual characteristic symptoms and the homeopathy treatment also targets the individual characteristic symptoms in every case.
The immune system and nervous system are closely interrelated to one another. The abnormal immune system disturbs the growth of the neural formation too. Homeopathic medicines do not merely act on any one particular organ of an individual, but has much more deeper and central action on the psycho-neuro-endocrinological (mind-nerve-hormone) and psycho-immunological (mind-immune system) axis. It works well to correct the accentuated state of sensitivity. It also helps improve fine motor skills as well as perceptual difficulties.
During the course of the case taking, i.e, when the history of the individual is being studied, the mother’s history of reaction to vaccines during pregnancy, family medical history, behavior of the kid, thermal sensitivities, gestures and sleep postures form a part of the very detailed information. As the autistic child experiences stress, he responds with a reaction. This reaction becomes a symptom or a sign of characteristic importance. By fully perceiving the patient, one may learn to understand his/her reaction to a particular stress and triggers. It is only through such a deep understanding that a homeopath would be able to prescribe effectively.
From my personal experience, I have seen kids responding to the treatment on an average in around 6 months from the time medication was started, at the same time few show good improvement in generals like sleep, appetite etc only after an year. It took me 2-3 years to show effective results like eye-to-eye contact, toilet training (the first best sign), connecting sentences and expressing themselves, connecting to the external world. However, this would happen provided the patients take medicines continuously and religiously. During the course of the treatment, I always take a step-by-step approach, as follows:
- Analyzing the case
- Detoxifying the stronger medications taken before
- Detoxifying the vaccines, that may have harmful effects
Beyond any treatment the support from parents, neurodevelopmental therapies and behavioral therapies are a must.
- Rounds of speech, neuro-developmental and behavior therapies are most important
How follow up scoring is important:
Through every follow up with the homoeopath, the symptoms should be analysed by the parents and ratings given on a scale of 1-10 to each symptom, as compared to the condition previously. This again helps the physician and parents to further analyse and arrive at the best suitable remedy, meanwhile helps in better understanding for physician and parents about the follow up progress. The extent to which the cure can occur, has a great degree of variability associated with it. Homoeopathy not just helps in adhd, add or any psychiatric disorderes, it also helps the altered mind set like an internal counsellor - agiatated mind - restless sleep due to thoughts -learning difficulties -poor concentration - normalisng the disturbed mind due to recent depressions - for mind disorders which doesnt have any reason for existance -indifference from grief or disappointments - unrefreshed sleep - loss of sleep etc all medicines perfectly help in symptom basis thus no question of side effects for same.
Along with treatment, neuro-developmental and behaviour therapies is also necessary. Certain supplements are also to be used: vitamin c, magnesium, zinc and fish oil.
The unfortunate part is that none of the parents share a testimony of their child’s recovery from autism, due to societal reasons. This if done, would help other parents too, as it would help them gain confidence in helping their children fight autism and develop into strong individuals.
So, the bottom line is, yes, it is possible!
Traditional chinese medicine approaches autism, like all other disorders, as an energy imbalance that can be addressed by stimulating specific energy points and pathways. Through reflexology, body can be brought to a state of healing and balance body by itself with the holistic powers of reflexology. -helps in stabilising nerve disorders and bring alertness and confidence in the patient. -helps in control of emotional imbalance -reduce stress factors
In some cases there may be some original symptom worsen for few days of treatment. That too is an indication of that the acupressure is started working. It is quite common with the first one or two acupressure treatments to have a sensation of deep relaxation or even mild disorientation.