Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vaibhav BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant now after two miscarriages. Now, I am 5 weeks pregnant. I want to go to my hometown and continue my pregnancy. Is it OK to travel now (10 hrs of night train journey or flight journey)? Is there a risk in travelling at this time?
I am 31 years old woman. I have 1 year baby. How can I reduce my abdomen belly. I got secretion operation for 2 deliveries.
Can a girl get pregnant after mensuration because of the sexual intercourse she had before the mensuration period?
I'm 22years old female I: started going to gym since two: months from then on whenever I: try lying down my back hurts so badly what's the reason is it due to workouts pls answer.
I am having period from last 12 days after 20 days of insertion of copper t. Is it normal or I have to remove the copper t?
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I got dermoid cyst surgery 15 days before. My left ovary has been removed due to twisted ovarian cyst. There are any problems in future due to the removal of ovary?
I am 24 years old male. My beard growth is so slow and its not thick. I have hair fociles on my face but patchy it doesn't cover up all the area. I took biotin for 3 months but it didn't had any change.
I'm 25 years old and single. My due date for period was 1st August and I had unprotected sex on 2nd and 3rd August and on 4th August I took unwanted 72. I didn't get my periods yet. Usually I get my periods later than the due date. This was my first time. Are there any chances of getting pregnant? And can I take regestrone now? I'm really scared.
My son is now 1 years old. My delivery was through c-section. I still have a tummy can you help me how to get rid of tummy.
I had a c-section along with legation on 25feburary. I just want to know how many weeks should I avoid sex.
Hello doctor please reply me. I am 21 yr old girl I had intimate with my husband at3/5/2015 on my periods date. But my hubby hadn't ejaculated inside. We hadn't. Took any precaution I felt cramp on body from dat tym ownwards. Am I pregnant?
I am newly married. We are planning to make baby. So tell me which is the correct time to have intercourse. To get pregnant quicker.
Was on novelon pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of the june pack took it along with the last at a time gap of 24 hrs. Took a 6 day break in which I had my withdrawal bleed. Then started with my new pack of july. Next day of the july pack we had intercourse which was protected but the same condom was used for three rounds in the intercourse. We then had protected intercourse on 14th of july. This time we were careful. Both the times condom did not break or had holes. But first time condom is used thrice. After that we never had sex. I never missed a pill on july until 21st of july which was doubled on 22nd of july. I had a breakthrough bleeding on 22nd july which was stopped as I took the pill. I then continue with the pill normal. My pill pack ended on 28th of july. And withdrawal bleed happened on 1st and continued upto 6th. It was a normal withdrawal bleed. Today I took a test after 1 month and five days and it was negative. But am gassy all the time and too stressed out. Am I safe?
I am 22 years old girl I don't get my periods since last two months I just go through with the perg. Test also but it was negative. Now what should I do please suggest me, I have stomach and so much backache also.
Influenza is more commonly known as the flu. It is an infection that affects the respiratory system and is caused by the influenza virus. This injection is recommended for kids who are under the age of 6 months. It ensures that the baby is safeguarded from the virus during an influenza outbreak. Since the nature of virus changes year on year, the immunity doesn’t last for more than 1 year. This vaccination is ideally taken during the month of October and November. The effect of the vaccination typically lasts for 6-8 months.
Ideally, kids who have never had a flu vaccination should take 2 vaccinations within 4 weeks. Kids who have received a shot of flu should undertake this vaccination once in a year. This arrangement is ideal up to 9 years of age. Flu shot is extremely important for a kid due to the following reasons:
- It saves a kid from chronic lung and heart disorders such as asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Kids suffering from immune deficiency, cancer, and HIV should take this vaccination to avoid further complication of the existing disease
- Kids suffering from diabetes, kidney diseases, and metabolic disorders should go for this vaccination without a second thought
- Kids suffering from a neurological disorder, haemoglobin deficiency, and anaemia should take this vaccination to refrain from the risk of aggravation of the present disease
- Pregnant women should ideally take it for the safeguarding the fetus
Flu shot should not be taken be taken if:
1. A baby is under the age of 6 months.
2. The baby has thimerosal allergy.
Is flu shot safe?
The flu shot is considered to be very safe. It does not result in flu. Few side effects include:
a. Soreness of the place where the needle is injected. This doesn’t last for more than a couple of day.
b. Body ache and mild fever for the first couple of days after the vaccination is done.
c. There is little to no pain in the place where the injection is injected by the doctor.
What is nasal flu vaccine?
This is an influenza dose that is not injected into the body, but given in the form of nasal spray. Healthy kids above the age of 2 years are fit to get this injection. For those kids who have a history of chronic illness should check with their doctor to go ahead with nasal spray. Each dose is given in each nostril. Like the influenza vaccine, nasal flu vaccine should be undertaken once for those who have already taken this dose once. Kids who have not undergone this vaccination are eligible for 2 dosages each 4 weeks apart from each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.