Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V. P. GundechaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am chand pasha from bijapur and I am not feeling well stuffing from fever and cuff and cold so sir help me to get well.
Hi I am a 52 years old male. For last 6 months or so, my urine flow(the force ) has decreased. I am also having problem with please premature ejaculation. Can you guide. I have normal 120-80 bp. I had a kidney stone problem and most of stones were removed by lithotripsy.
I am 24 yrs old men, I am suffering from ibs and fatty liver grade ii, the main problem I am suffering are, the first one is feel urgency in evacuation. I cannot hold evacuation for few minutes also. It is the main problem. Second one is I have to go for 3-4 times for the evacuation in a day and I always get the feeling of incomplete evacuation. I have done so many tests and colonoscopy also but every thine is normal. Should I go for stool culture also?
I am a 36 year old male serving as capt in merchant navy. I have just been diagnosed as suffering from hyperthyroid. I am weighing 97 kgs and am 5ft 10 inches tall. My problem is I want to start a family with my wife but of late I have realsied that I am not able to sustain myself at all. I do masturbate regularly but thats it. We hardly have sex and when we have this the problem. I think I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please advise me and help me to get rid of this problem and how can I start a family.
I am 20 year old male And I can't at at sleep at night but I the morning and afternoon I will. Sleep like a bear Please need a solution?
Hi, I am 35 years male. My pennis is not that strong to have the sex with my wife. Now a days, it is not even standing. I have taken suhagra 100 capsules. 2 capsules in one go Is this harmful? Also, is there a way to have the sex without these pills?
I am having fever for over three weeks. No medicine is working. The urine is also yellow. What should I do?
While having sex my wife's periods started, and we did not knew that, please tell me if there's any chance of infection as we didn't used any precaution at that time as she's absolutely healthy.
There is a stye on my right eye i've done the treatment earlier it was quiet big now size of that stye has been decreased but then still it's a painless stubborn stye what to do to remove it completely.
I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?
I think my penis is shrinking day by day. I usually masturbate 4to 5 times in a week any effect of dat and I'm 19 yr boy.
I feel a small lump after defecation. But sometimes I do not feel any lump. I noticed blood on the stool at the end of defecation in very small amount which mixed with stool. Burning present after defecation. And its some time irritated when sitting or walking. All time I feel a irritation in the anus. So what happened in my anus? And what is the remedy to cure this problem. It is occurred in only two months I feel that problem.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.