Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Usha SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I masturbate in the morning and in the evening I had sex with my girlfriend. But I did not cum inside her vagina I pull it out. Would she be pregnant because of pre-cum?
Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.
Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.
Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar
In the period of pragnency can we eat pudin hara tablet. Pudin hara tablet khane se koi problem baby pe hoti hai KyA. Gastic problem ke liye pregnancy mai tablet kounsa use karna hai aur kab.
My wife's gynaecologist has prescribed Duphaston. I need to know what is the right time to take its dosage on an empty stomach or after having meal.
Going up to a frozen entrée from your freezer, following the simple 'how to cook' instructions on the back, and popping it into the microwave oven can come up with a meal that took a total of not more than five minutes. And it is a modern amenity utilized in maximum American households. These days, a microwave is seen as 'almost impossible' to do without. Every single home owns a microwave oven.
How Microwave Works?
Microwave cooking is done through a process called radiation. Through light radiation, heat is produced, which helps in cooking the food at a specific temperature. For every food item; there is an absolute temperature which helps to prepare that food evenly. Since the cooking is done through radiation, the cooking time is reduced by 1/3rd of the regular cooking time. Microwave cooking process is both time-saving and energy efficient.
The question is 'is it really healthy to cook your food in a microwave?' Although the microwave is used widely across the globe, owing to the time saving and hassle-free features, it is the most preferred gadget for the kitchen. Some people still have doubt that cooking food with microwaves somehow makes food less healthy by killing the nutrients of food. Is microwave food really unhealthy?
The food cooked through radiation is often considered unhealthy as any kind of radiation is harmful to our body. Below are some points mentioned, which will help you make a wiser choice:
- The dielectric energy produced by the emission of microwave creates molecular friction for heating up the food items which also disrupts the healthy structure of food, hence destroying the healthy nutrients of the food.
- During the heating process of food through microwave, B12 vitamins found in raw meat and milk are destroyed or lessen by 40% as compared to conventional heating.
- There is plenty of packed food which comes with microwave-safe plastic packaging, but little do we realize that all the toxins in the plastic are transferred into the food. A plastic wrap contains elements like BPA, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), benzene, toluene, and xylene which can prove to be extremely harmful to the body.
- The non-ionizing radiation of the microwave increases the number of white blood cells along with cholesterol levels, resulting in changes in blood cells and heart rate.
- A microwave produces 2.4GHz radiation, which instantly affects the heart rate and heart rate variability. If you are experiencing an irregular heartbeat or eating microwave cooked food on a regular basis, the time has now come for you to stop this habit today.
Technology has undoubtedly made our lives easier; they are economical, energy efficient and time-saving. But excessive use of technology can harm us in ways that can't be imagined. Eating microwave cooked food can be dangerous as the heating is done through the radiation process which is not suitable for the human body. Also, the nutrients present in the food items are destroyed during heating, you can just feel full when you eat the microwave cooked food, nut without any nutrients. Hence, the time has come for you to stop eating the microwaved meal or at least lessen the intake of microwaved food to live a healthy life and maintain a proper diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I went for scan and there was nothing wrong with me structurally. And I still have not seen my period for close to two months.
Hello Drs, I feel a pain in my left breast lasting for few minutes only. But plan not in one particular place, it travels around the chest. Pain for last three only. What can be the cause. Please tell me is anything to worry.
What are the basic general knowledge or information should we know while being physical with a girl for the very first time & what things we should keep in mind as doing so.
I have period problems which is irregular, I have done my sonography which show there is syst n blood r less in body,
Hi lam summaya tajder my marriage 2years complete still now lam was nt pregnant lhad thriord problem lam 50mg yesterday test it normal 1one more that tb problem infertility patient tb 12months completed its normal. How should l conceive pregnancy.
For unprotected sex I used I -pill one time but I have a 2 year breast feeding baby. If it is safe for my baby. I want to used regular medicine over the month for safe sex please suggest the name of that kind of medicine.
My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from head pain,Cold and fever and her leg constantly pains. please help me with this.
Sir a girl age 20 with good health. She is taken I-pill. Can i-pill affect serious side effects to her? Can heavy withdrawal bleeding happen? Sir it is first time taken i-pill in her life. Sir please help me Quickly explain details.
My friend got married last week. She told me that they had hard time to do intercourse first time. She is too feared of doing it and neither her husband has prior experience of doing it. So should I suggest her to go and see some sexologist or see some information on web. Please suggest how can I help her.
Menopause is a natural change in a female body that occurs after or around the age of 45, when the ability to bear children stops permanently. The fertility diminishes and the menstrual cycle stops. A decrease in hormone production, especially in the levels of estrogen, happens after the onset of menopausal years.
During this time, there are a number of physical changes that take place inside the woman’s body. The noticeable changes happen in the female breasts.
Some visible changes to breasts during menopause
Non-cyclical breast pain is mostly not related to menstrual cycle and slowly stops with time.
Loss of glandular tissues is common and causes shrinkage in size.
With age, the connective tissues also lose elasticity and causes sagging
Breast pain could also be due to fibrocystic breast changes
There could be a chance of developing breast cancer
Density of the glands decreases inside the breasts and fat develops.
It is advisable to get any kind of discomfort examined by the doctor to make sure you are in the safe zone. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is not generally advised as it may create hormonal issues in the long run.
It is also important to follow a healthy diet comprising of protein, calcium , magnesium and other vital nutrients as advised by your doctor. Reduction in smoking and alcohol intake is highly beneficial and cuts down risk of major diseases. It is also necessary to exercise, remain physically active and maintain a healthy body weight during this time.
Regular check-ups, mammograms and self-examination of breasts help to diagnose and detect early signs of breast tumours and cancer and are highly recommended, especially for women who are in the perimenopausal and menopausal years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.