Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UravashiYour feedback matters!
Some tips from ayurveda -
1. Diabetes – take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of amla, turmeric and guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – take 2 tabs trifla gugal twice a day. Use dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use jatyadi tail or irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – take pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – use harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
हल्दी के गुण अनंत हैं। हल्दी पर रोज नए शोध हो रहे हैं। भारतीय आहार शैली में यह आदिकाल से शामिल रही है। किसी समय इसे रंग के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता था। यह एक सर्वगुण संपन्न एंटीबायोटिक्स तो है ही, प्राकृतिक चमत्कार के रूप में भी इसकी ख्याति है। यह कैंसर से लेकर अल्झाइमर्स तक कई बीमारियों को ठीक करने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाती है। इन २० कारणों की वजह से हल्दी को अपने आहार में जरूर शामिल करना चाहिएः
1. यह एक प्राकृतिक एंटिसेप्टिक एवं एंटिबैक्टेरियल एजेन्ट है। हल्दी का पावडर जले और कटे अंग पर लगाने से संक्रमण का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
2. हल्दी को फूलगोभी के साथ मिलाकर खाने से प्रोस्टेट कैंसर की आशंका जाती रहती है। इसके अलावा अगर प्रोस्टेट कैंसर हो तो उसका बढ़ना रुक जाता है।
3. हल्दी स्तन कैंसर को फेफड़ों में जाने से रोक देती है।
4. हल्दी से मेलानोमा यानी काले तिल उभरना रुक सकता है। इसके अलावा हल्दी त्वचा का रूप निखारने के लिए सदियों से भारत में इस्तेमाल की जाती रही है।
5. बचपन में होने वाले ल्यूकेमिया यानी रक्तकैंसर का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
6. लिवर शुद्धि के लिए यह एक प्राकृतिक छन्नी है।
7. हल्दी मस्तिष्क में बनने वाले एम्लोयड प्लॉक की वृद्धि एवं निर्माण रोककर एल्जाइमर्स की बढ़त पर रोकथाम कर लेती है।
8. यह कई प्रकार के कैंसर की वृद्धि पर रोकथाम लगाती है।
9. यह दाह और जलन को दूर करने का एक प्राकृतिक पदार्थ है। यह कई एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी ड्रग्रस से बेहतर काम करती है और इसके कोई साइड-इफेक्ट्स भी नहीं होते।
10. यह प्राकृतिक दर्द-निवारक है।
11. हल्दी मल्टीपल स्क्लेरोसिसस की रोकथाम करने में समर्थ है।
12. यह वजन कम करने के साथ फैट मेटाबोलिज्म में मदद करती है।
13. अर्से से इसे अवसाद दूर करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता रहा है।
14. हल्दी आर्थ्राइटिस और रिह्यूमेटाइड ऑर्थ्राइटिस का प्राकृतिक निरोधक है।
15. हल्दी कीमोथैरेपी में इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली दवा पैक्लिटेक्सेल के प्रभाव को बढ़ा देती है और इसके साइड-इफेक्ट्स को कम कर देती है।।
16. पैंक्रियाज ग्रंथि के कैंसर पर हल्दी के प्रयोग पर हुए शोधों के नतीज़े सकारात्मक आ रहे हैं।
17. किसी भी ग्रंथि में नई रक्त नलिकाओं के निर्माण को हल्दी सफलतापूर्वक रोक देती है।
18. घाव को जल्दी भरने के साथ-साथ यह क्षतिग्रस्त त्वचा को भी ठीक करती है।
19. सोरायसिस सहित त्वचा की कई बीमारियों के इलाज़ में हल्दी से मदद मिलती है।
20. कच्ची हल्दी पर हुए प्रयोगों से पता चलता है कि इससे शराब के कारण क्षतिग्रस्त हुए लिवर को ठीक करने में मदद मिलती है।
पित्ताशय की पथरी एवं पित्त की रुकावट के मरीजों को हल्दी का प्रयोग नहीं करना चाहिए। गर्भवती महिलाएँ हल्दी का खूब उपयोग करती हैं लेकिन इससे गर्भाशय की प्रक्रिया भी तेज होने लगती है इसलिए किसी स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ की सलाह से इसे इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए
Hello sir, mere friend ne mujhe bataya ki usne ek call girl ki vagina suck ki thi isse kya koi disease ho skti h please sir jldi batao.
Am I possibly pregnant I had a depo shot and and two weeks later I had sex and I didn't get my period I took two pregnancy test both came out negative and I don't think they're right my body feels different I get heat flashes in my nipples, I got my period and I had cramps for three days but they were coming and fading away on the third day and I had a blood clot that had white in it so I don't know my boobs are also tender.
Hello Doc, I am 19 years old. I had a protected sex with my boyfriend today morning approx. We had sex before were he used condom but it got break. I had a emergency pills after 3 hrs so that time I was safe. This time We had a sex and he was more protective this time. He used 3 condoms at a time and when he understand that his sperms are getting out he immediately stopped inter-coursing. I didn't have a pills later. I was not eating for 3 days 2 days before our sex. Now my problem is I'm losing my consciousness after few hours. I sugar, I had good amount of food, but still I'm losing my consciousness. I want your suggestion what is it all about. And is it OK or it is a serious issue.
I am 42 years old. I have 12 mm fibroid in my uterus. Excessive bleeding. Is this the right time ģto get operated. If Dr. remove my uterus can I also get my ovaries removed. Becoz now a days ovarian cancer is very popular. Sue their is any other alternative for operation.
Do it yourself (DIY) are the simple test and procedures that enables you to know the probability of getting a particular disease condition. You can say the test itself a life saving technique and act like a warning signal. In series of posts I will tell you how to test for a particular condition by your own.
1) DIY for cardiovascular disease
"Simple sit and reach test is a good predictor of arterial flexibility"
DIY test for stiff arteries:
A) sit on the floor with your leg straight
B) Your toes should point towards the ceiling
C) Bend from your hips, stretch your arm and try to touch the toes
D) Inability to perform the activity is an indicator that you may have stiff arteries which are the reason of many cardiovascular diseases
I am pregnant with my boyfriend and I don't want the baby how to deal with it? it's just 25 days of conceiving please help me out by suggesting some abortion pills please.
It's not thrush or an STI, what is it? Just to give a bit of background, im 16 years old and female and lately there has been a lot of abnormal discharge from my vagina, it is a yellowy colour and quite thick and stringy, it also itches and is very painful when beginning sex. I went to a clinic to get a full STI check to be on the safe.
As you told that an suffering from klinefelter syndrome But suffering with nil sperm too I do took testosterone injections sustestron injection then jel too but no use I want to become a father but not byadotion a child If there is any sort of treatment in low budget then please kindly let me know.
She is my girlfriend her vagina is very small, I tried a lot to make intercourse with her but it's not getting possible, if I trying to make intercourse, she is getting lot of pain, she is not allowing me to do intercourse due to small size and lot of pain, please help me she is in normal condition only.
Hi doctor. I am housewife and studying as my routine not good enough where I do not get time for exercise NO PROPER HEALTHY diet. Due to lack of sleep my dark circle increasing and skin too is dull. Please help me. I am from mumbai. My skin is normal not too oily and too dry. Please suggest some medicine.
I got married last year, last 15 days we did not sex. But when yesterday we had sex I felt too much pain we stop after 1 min because of pain. When I go to washroom after sex then I felt burning sensation while passing urine. Today night we again try but again I fell too much pain. But the pain is vanish after 1-2 hour of intercourse.
Hi my wife is 34 years old After miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain in her joints specially ankle, knee, wrist, finger joints etc so please advice us the reason and solution also
I took ipill on saturday after having unprotected sex and within 3 days again I have sexed. Is it safe to take ipill twice in a week after having unprotected sex. My age is 23.
My wife is pregnant so we want to get abortion so we planned to remove the pregnancy due to some finance problems. So she took pregno kit tablets consists of four misoprostol and one tablet of mifepristone. So we bought the tablets from my known relatives who have pharmacy. Actually she had her periods last month october for 3 days only very slightly. So this month she did not get any periods. She brought tester and tested and its positive. So we bought these tablets and used for two days. misoprostol 200 mcg tablets of 4 she used orally every 10 hours gape. And the 1 tablet mifepristone she kept it vaginally. And inserted inside yesterday afternoon. Till now she did not get her abortion pls give us some suggestions what we must do or shall we use tablets again or its a wrong procedure of taking the tablets pls let us know from charles husband of lavanya my wife.
During periods can we have sex (from day 1 to day 4) with my partner and also from day 5 to day 7 can sex be done as someone needs his partner to be present then it should be done from day 8 to day 15, please correct if I am wrong and also during first three month of pregnancy sex is prohibited.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.