Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uravashi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UravashiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years unmarried girl. From.last few months my lower abdomen has come out despite of skipping lunch as I do not eat too much. Is it due to menstrual cycle or due to any other reason.
Or ek question ki meri shadi hu 6 month ho chuke he or meri wife ko 1 month se vagina se white pani gir raha he to uska kya karan ho sakta please tell and suggest me No pregnancy and age 22.
23 days past I did sex with my wife. Last 14th Feb'15 was her period day. But periods not happened. We did sex without protection. She took I-Pill within 4 hrs. After sex. We both are 30 yrs old. We are having 2 children. We don't want more child. Please suggest the name of medicines.
People across the planet observe fasting from dawn to dusk during the holy month of Ramadan, the ninth according to the Islamic calendar. The fasting is observed throughout the month to commemorate the first revelation that was made of the Holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad, and people remind themselves to abstain not only from food, but also from negative thoughts.
However, the fasting is observed from dawn until the onset of twilight. The most important part of this fasting ritual is breaking the fast, the consumption of the iftar.
Care needs to be taken when breaking a fast so as not to overburden your digestive system. Though fasting is a healthy regimen for both the mind as well as the body, the natural body cycle is challenged by reversing the normal food cycle and can affect metabolism.
Break the Eid fast in a smarter way
The most nutritious and easy-to-digest foods should be ingested to break a fast, gradually adding more diversity over time. You can try dates and honey, which are not only a part of the tradition, but also help and prepare the digestive system and being sweet in flavor they prevent you from overeating.
Eating heavy food can better be avoided while breaking the fast as they may create a sudden imbalance in the system. You may start with fruit juices and eat light food that is easy to digest. Fruit and vegetable juices, bone broths and even yogurt are good for that initial "breaking" of the fast.
Among these, fruits are the most popular and easiest. But whatever you do, rehydrate yourself with a couple of glasses of water and continue to take sips through the evening.
Not full yet, try these
Lettuce and spinach (you can use plain yogurt as a dressing and top with fresh fruit), cooked vegetables and vegetable soups, raw vegetables, well-cooked grains and beans, nuts and eggs, and milk products are recommended.
The body undergoes minor internal changes, like enzymes usually produced by the digestive system, have ceased to be produced or have been diminished greatly while observing the fast, so introducing food slowly allows the body to re-establish the enzyme production.
Also, try making healthy choices, for instance, grilled meats instead of fried, light sauces instead of creamy ones and limited portions of white rice and bread. Fiber and protein rich diets should be preferred choice.
Put a vigil on your wandering hands
While fasting the mucus lining of the stomach momentarily is reduced, making the stomach walls more vulnerable to irritation until it returns to normal. Gentle introduction of foods, beginning with the simplest and easy-to-digest foods supports this process. Coffee and spicy foods like haleem or beef must be avoided, as it can cause irritation to the system, during the fast.
Also limiting sugary syrups and fizzy drinks can help you keep your weight and blood sugar levels in check. The same goes for fatty foods, preservatives, and soft drinks. Avoid vinegar and chili, for instance.
To conclude, after fasting for long hours, while breaking the fast, small meals are preferred as the digestion will be slow and also avoid food that is spicy and heavy. Introduce nutrient-rich ingredients in the meal and have proteins and essential vitamins and minerals in your diet. And last, but not the least, keep yourself well hydrated.
This Eid, break the fast the healthy way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
If I am taking ginette35 after a gap of one month, do I need to take an alternative contraceptive to prevent conception. Also how long does it take for ginette35 to be effective as a contraceptive.
I was prescribed a 5 days course of meprate 10mg tablets by my doctor. One in the morning and one in the evening. I took the tablets mrng and evng for two days. I missed taking the tablet on the evening of the third day. But I continued the course normally and took the tablets as usual on the morning and evng of day 4 and 5 plus the remaining one tablet on morning of day 6. I have been told that I should get my periods within 3-4 days of completing the course. Now will I get my periods as usual?
My friend use viagra for sex with his wife. He has erection problem. Will taking viagra be helpful to make her pregnancy.
Hello sir/madam, good morning my question is about sex. During the intercourse with my wife she felt that she is gone loo so please give me suggestion about this and if there is problem in this suggest me cure for that. Hope your week going well.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region, is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to de-stress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out the toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!